Too bad the Tsarnaev's didn't come to this little girl's house.

The only thing better than that video would be the reactions on some anti's faces...

can we make that a thing sorta like the 2girls1cup reaction vids?

This is the downside of you guys that are anti facebook(not that I blame you). I've known about this little girl for a while now. She's a machine.

She's going to be on dateline or 20/20 or something coming up soon. I read a post by her father, I guess they said no to them over and over but after being promised it wouldn't be anti gun, they gave in. They followed her around for a couple days and whatnot. We shall see if they keep their word.

She's going to be on dateline or 20/20 or something coming up soon. I read a post by her father, I guess they said no to them over and over but after being promised it wouldn't be anti gun, they gave in. They followed her around for a couple days and whatnot. We shall see if they keep their word.

Good. Great gun PR, get more women interested/involved in the sport, "regularize" modern firearms, etc.

Mike

Listened to a video of someone interviewing her - that's a Benelli M2 she's shooting during the shotgun portion. And she only weighs 95lbs - great, now I need an M2.

Damn!!

Anyone know what kind of shotgun she was using? Thanks.

Last edited:
She is pretty amazing.

Here is a related video from youtube of her being interviewed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmfQ7PMPxec#t=118

I first thought she was Macenzie that field stripped an AR real quick.

Macenzie also did some handgun shooting- if I recall.

Katie inspires me to take some shotgun classes.

I guess it depends on the type of shot you use.

Regarding her choice of handgun- maybe she'll like the Glock Gen 4's since she can remove the back straps to make it fit her hand.

Back
Top Bottom