TOM BRADY IS POPULAR BECAUSE OF WHITE RAGE

SFC13557

NES Member
Wow, these clowns are actually allowed to teach this nonsense?

"
It’s not the six Super Bowls.

It’s not the three MVP awards
It’s not the three All-Pro selections.

And it’s definitely not the 14 Pro Bowl selections.

The real reason why Tom Brady is popular is because, you guessed it, white supremacy.

Kyle Kusz, a kinesiology professor at the University of Rhode Island, published a book this month titled “Making American White Men Great Again: Tom Brady, Donald Trump, and the Allure of White Male Omnipotence in Post-Obama America." He theorized that Brady became popular due to the rise of “white rage and white supremacy,” according to Campus Reform.

Brady’s relationship with the media and President Trump is analyzed in the book, according to Campus Reform. The professor highlights a 2015 Under Armour commercial which depicts thousands of Tom Bradys working out and tells the audience to “Rule Yourself.” Kusz says the commercial “would not seem out of place in Leni Reifenstahl’s infamous Nazi propaganda film, ‘Triumph des willens.’”
Tom Brady's popularity tied to rise in 'white rage and white supremacy,' professor says

Then why is LeBron James popular?

Why are Air Jordan's still selling?

Why do I like movies starring Denzel Washington?

Wait, you mean these guys aren't good at what they do?

I don't understand.

Oh yeah, that's right, this white man is privileged, I don't know the struggle.

So when Randy Moss, Jerry Rice, Deion Sanders, Barry Sanders, Michael Strahan, Darrelle Revis, Ray Lewis, Reggie Wayne, Anthony Munoz, Lebron James, David Ortiz, etc, all call Brady the GOAT, that's just because of white rage making him popular, and not because he's like really, really good at football and has 6 rings to show for it?

All that chumps missing is a sex change, a few steroid cycles and to be named Ms Ryan. Boom!! There's your high school PE teacher

TB12 = white rage? GTFOOH

Don't give jack wagons like this the attention they crave. I won't even click the link. When you pay these people any attention, you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.
Sooo this. Wgaf what this asshat thinks. URI no less, he’s probably drunk.

Last edited:
WTF?

QBs are ALWAYS popular because everyone knows their name. Winning QBs of winning teams are popular because everyone loves to root for a winner.

White rage, FFS.

And I hate the Patriots and hope Brady gets sodomized by a wasp nest. But I’ll say he’s good at playing football.

Wow, these clowns are actually allowed to teach this nonsense?

"
It’s not the six Super Bowls.

It’s not the three MVP awards
It’s not the three All-Pro selections.

And it’s definitely not the 14 Pro Bowl selections.

The real reason why Tom Brady is popular is because, you guessed it, white supremacy.

Kyle Kusz, a kinesiology professor at the University of Rhode Island, published a book this month titled “Making American White Men Great Again: Tom Brady, Donald Trump, and the Allure of White Male Omnipotence in Post-Obama America." He theorized that Brady became popular due to the rise of “white rage and white supremacy,” according to Campus Reform.

Brady’s relationship with the media and President Trump is analyzed in the book, according to Campus Reform. The professor highlights a 2015 Under Armour commercial which depicts thousands of Tom Bradys working out and tells the audience to “Rule Yourself.” Kusz says the commercial “would not seem out of place in Leni Reifenstahl’s infamous Nazi propaganda film, ‘Triumph des willens.’”
Tom Brady's popularity tied to rise in 'white rage and white supremacy,' professor says
doesn't pretty much everyone outside of NE hate Brady?

Kyle Kusz is a retard.

So when Randy Moss, Jerry Rice, Deion Sanders, Barry Sanders, Michael Strahan, Darrelle Revis, Ray Lewis, Reggie Wayne, Anthony Munoz, Lebron James, David Ortiz, etc, all call Brady the GOAT, that's just because of white rage making him popular, and not because he's like really, really good at football and has 6 rings to show for it?
Don't you know he only has those rings because of the privelege of his whiteness and NOT the thousands of hours of practice, study, workouts, etc?!

Back
Top Bottom