To All Mass Residents Thinking of Leaving

I'm not leaving just because it will continue to piss off her and people like her...I am the thorn in their side and I will not go away. eff them...

I'm not leaving just because it will continue to piss off her and people like her...I am the thorn in their side and I will not go away. eff them...

You are consciously choosing to be a tax slave. Gun owners in Massachusetts are less a thorn in the side of the Antis and more of an ant about to get squashed. The courts will uphold Healey's egregious power grabs, and you'll be stuck there with your ten round magazines, EOPS List and scant semi automatic rifles while pretty much the rest of America is doing the opposite. There is nothing noble about staying and being the whipping boy of Healey et al..

The wife has two more years of school, and I thought I could tough it out til she graduates. Everyday that feels likes it's becoming more difficult for me. I've started tossing around the idea of moving to nh for the time being and then we can head west once she graduates. I'm wondering if there is an area where a commute to Marlboro area wouldn't be too bad. I've heard Milford suggested as being pretty close. Where would you all recommend?

The wife has two more years of school, and I thought I could tough it out til she graduates. Everyday that feels likes it's becoming more difficult for me. I've started tossing around the idea of moving to nh for the time being and then we can head west once she graduates. I'm wondering if there is an area where a commute to Marlboro area wouldn't be too bad. I've heard Milford suggested as being pretty close. Where would you all recommend?

Anywhere from Fitzwilliam all the way across to Milford are under an hour to Marlboro on a daily commute. My wife was commuting from Rindge to Northborough in 50min for work. Take Rt202 to Rt140.

You are consciously choosing to be a tax slave. Gun owners in Massachusetts are less a thorn in the side of the Antis and more of an ant about to get squashed. The courts will uphold Healey's egregious power grabs, and you'll be stuck there with your ten round magazines, EOPS List and scant semi automatic rifles while pretty much the rest of America is doing the opposite. There is nothing noble about staying and being the whipping boy of Healey et al..

Sometime's the underdog can win. It happened in the revolutionary war. What if they just packed it in and ran away? We'd all be having tea at 4 o'clock. No thanks. Freedom ain't free so if it costs me a few bucks then so be it. If I have to give up a little freedom for a while so be it. I'll carry my Tyranny signs around everywhere I go and sooner or later our philosophies will sound reasonable and make sense. I'm not letting her off the hook. That's the worst thing we can do because someone somewhere else will try to do the same thing. And then our kind leaves and they win again. Nope. Sorry. I don't care if I'm the last one here. I'm not giving in to her and her oppressive views.

Knock it off with the slavery shit. I'm getting sick and tired of people on here who think that their state is magically better than anyone else's. Guess what - I can find plenty of things wrong with Kansas.

Sometime's the underdog can win. It happened in the revolutionary war. What if they just packed it in and ran away? We'd all be having tea at 4 o'clock. No thanks. Freedom ain't free so if it costs me a few bucks then so be it. If I have to give up a little freedom for a while so be it. I'll carry my Tyranny signs around everywhere I go and sooner or later our philosophies will sound reasonable and make sense. I'm not letting her off the hook. That's the worst thing we can do because someone somewhere else will try to do the same thing. And then our kind leaves and they win again. Nope. Sorry. I don't care if I'm the last one here. I'm not giving in to her and her oppressive views.

That literally only works if you're all going to get together and shoot people, like the FFs. Otherwise, hanging out and paying taxes while talking about tyranny is not going to start a revolution. Actions do that.

VT is a fairly free state. It is a constitutional carry state, with no CCW permits required or issued.

That literally only works if you're all going to get together and shoot people, like the FFs. Otherwise, hanging out and paying taxes while talking about tyranny is not going to start a revolution. Actions do that.

ever hear the phrase "the pen is mightier than the sword". We are losing our gun rights and they are using pens as the weapons. Nobody has fired a single shot from their side and yet Mass gun rights have been crippled. They sign this bill or that bill into law and we lose. So we need to turn the tables. And we can reverse this the same way. But we need representative who are not idiots and can articulate our position in and intelligent and respectful manner. So you get it out there and people won't respond right away but sooner or later they see what has been said is becoming a trend and then they take notice......and then they vote to correct it. It takes time. But it certainly cannot be done in Massachusetts if we all move to Kansas.

I'm not a violent person. I exercise my second amendment rights to defend myself and my family. So I much prefer to fight this and win this politically. We need to pressure law makers into removing her dictatorial powers so we can bring due process back to the commonwealth. That would be a good step.

ever hear the phrase "the pen is mightier than the sword". We are losing our gun rights and they are using pens as the weapons. Nobody has fired a single shot from their side and yet Mass gun rights have been crippled. They sign this bill or that bill into law and we lose. So we need to turn the tables. And we can reverse this the same way. But we need representative who are not idiots and can articulate our position in and intelligent and respectful manner. So you get it out there and people won't respond right away but sooner or later they see what has been said is becoming a trend and then they take notice......and then they vote to correct it. It takes time. But it certainly cannot be done in Massachusetts if we all move to Kansas.

I'm not a violent person. I exercise my second amendment rights to defend myself and my family. So I much prefer to fight this and win this politically. We need to pressure law makers into removing her dictatorial powers so we can bring due process back to the commonwealth. That would be a good step.

Ever read history and learned that saying is false, because never in history have people reigned in a government like ours through "the pen"? If you really think you can have what happened in 1760-1791 without doing something similar to a Tea Party or shooting some government employees, you're delusional.

There is an exact quote from the FFs to describe the person they would classify you as:

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
― Samuel Adams

When he says "animating contest", he's not talking about writing letters.

Last edited:
Ever read history and learned that saying is false, because never in history have people reigned in a government like ours through "the pen"? If you really think you can have what happened in 1760-1791 without doing something similar to a Tea Party or shooting some government employees, you're delusional.

There is an exact quote from the FFs to describe the person they would classify you as:

When he says "animating contest", he's not talking about writing letters.

well, they didn't put all these restrictions on us by using guns. I think we can reverse it the same way.

I'm sorry you believe that is true, because all of history says you are wrong.

you refer to threat of using a gun. Nobody has literally fired a shot. Anyway, you want to change the regime you convince voters to vote for candidates who support our views.

This disease is heading north from Mass to NH too. So are you going to sling lead to prevent it or are you going to convince voters to vote for freedom rather than oppression?

Knock it off with the slavery shit. I'm getting sick and tired of people on here who think that their state is magically better than anyone else's. Guess what - I can find plenty of things wrong with Kansas.

Considering I moved to Kansas two years ago from Massachusetts, I'd say it's leaps and bounds better than the PRM, and the only time I sit in traffic is when I visit the parents.

you refer to threat of using a gun. Nobody has literally fired a shot. Anyway, you want to change the regime you convince voters to vote for candidates who support our views.

This disease is heading north from Mass to NH too. So are you going to sling lead to prevent it or are you going to convince voters to vote for freedom rather than oppression?

I'm not of the disillusion that I can convince voters who depend upon government subsidy to survive that they need to vote against it. Not going to happen. Slinging of lead is inevitable.

They actually did pack it in and run away. The Continental Congress ran away from Philadelphia when the British were marching on it. Washington retreated more than he attacked. If he had stayed and fought on Long Island, his army would have been destroyed and the war over. Instead he left for a more defensible location.

The battle was lost in Massachusetts the moment they required a permission slip to exercise what was previously an inalienable right.

I'm not of the disillusion that I can convince voters who depend upon government subsidy to survive that they need to vote against it. Not going to happen. Slinging of lead is inevitable.

well, we'll have to agree to disagree on that one for now....

They actually did pack it in and run away. The Continental Congress ran away from Philadelphia when the British were marching on it. Washington retreated more than he attacked. If he had stayed and fought on Long Island, his army would have been destroyed and the war over. Instead he left for a more defensible location.

The battle was lost in Massachusetts the moment they required a permission slip to exercise what was previously an inalienable right.

at some point most armies will retreat and regroup. strategically that makes sense.

but what is happening here can be reversed but not by me moving to another state. every time the AG speaks now she is reversing and contradicting herself. she makes herself look like an idiot. we need to keep this in the news so everyone can see her for what she is... GOAL is doing a good job of this and I keep sharing this on FB when they send something out...we need to use social media to keep this moving. that's how we can reach boat loads of people...

at some point most armies will retreat and regroup. strategically that makes sense.

but what is happening here can be reversed but not by me moving to another state. every time the AG speaks now she is reversing and contradicting herself. she makes herself look like an idiot. we need to keep this in the news so everyone can see her for what she is... GOAL is doing a good job of this and I keep sharing this on FB when they send something out...we need to use social media to keep this moving. that's how we can reach boat loads of people...

on that we disagree. I don't see any path to victory for us in places like California or Massachusetts, and it's because your neighbors choose people who treat you like total shit. The sheer numbers make this a Sysphaen Task; there are too many anti gunners and they just so happen to be left wing statists who have no problem using the state as a hammer against those they do not like. And there is no redress of the grievance. The courts will side with Healey. She will not be voted out. The AWB will not be struck down, and we'll see further incursions on the LTC in the next 10-15 years.

Anywhere from Fitzwilliam all the way across to Milford are under an hour to Marlboro on a daily commute. My wife was commuting from Rindge to Northborough in 50min for work. Take Rt202 to Rt140.

There's a backroad way to get down to the Rt 190 @ Rt 2 area from Rt 119. I take 50 min to get into Worcester.

on that we disagree. I don't see any path to victory for us in places like California or Massachusetts, and it's because your neighbors choose people who treat you like total shit. The sheer numbers make this a Sysphaen Task; there are too many anti gunners and they just so happen to be left wing statists who have no problem using the state as a hammer against those they do not like. And there is no redress of the grievance. The courts will side with Healey. She will not be voted out. The AWB will not be struck down, and we'll see further incursions on the LTC in the next 10-15 years.

Well, there is certainly no path to victory with thinking like that. I'm going to try and be a bit more positive. Besides, I like a challenge. California I have no idea...I think in Mass we can turn this around. But as I keep saying...we need to educate the young people. Remembering when I was a younger person 2A wasn't under as much of an attack as it is now but I don't recall having any real significant interest in it as other issues meant more to me. We need to make this issue important to everyone. GOAL's message about "if it can happen to us it can happen to you" needs to be spread. We need to show younger people how this can affect something they are passionate about. I was recently at a GOAL meeting and I mentioned this to Jim Wallace and the other attendees. Everyone agreed. But Jim and the group enlightened me to the fact that we need to use the social media to get the word out because the MSM won't give us the time of day. I also think Twitter, Instagram and Facebook are still good tools to use even though some on here refuse to subscribe. But you have to fight fire with fire so I signed up for FB and my daughter will help me with IG and twitter just confuses me but I and going to share as much as I can with friends, family and followers.

The message has to be about Healey Hurting Families and Due Process. This even anti's can relate to....

The squeaky wheel gets the oil so squeak, squeak, squeak.....

ever hear the phrase "the pen is mightier than the sword". We are losing our gun rights and they are using pens as the weapons. Nobody has fired a single shot from their side and yet Mass gun rights have been crippled. They sign this bill or that bill into law and we lose. So we need to turn the tables. And we can reverse this the same way.

But we need representative who are not idiots and can articulate our position in and intelligent and respectful manner. .

https://ballotpedia.org/Massachusetts_House_of_Representatives_elections,_2016
https://ballotpedia.org/Massachusetts_State_Senate_elections,_2016

80% of the MA State Congress is running un-opposed this year. Good luck with that.

I moved from MA, because I saw the writing on the wall. I was sick of pissing away votes and tax dollars.

we need all you people back. When you leave you weaken our voter base. I mean the anti's can certainly bail but we need all the pro people....

Back
Top Bottom