Time to sell

Best of luck to you, Fred. Though I am nostalgic when I reflect on the collection as a whole, I have sympathy. Sometimes it is time to move on. The same thoughts have been bouncing around in my head...

Just a quick update, sold 7 of my collection since my post. One that was of interest was a Mosin Nagant non import 91/30 dated 1924 from the Tula factory. It had the pot belly stock. The new owner had been searching for one and I was happy to see it go to a good home.
Folks have asked if I have any SKS's for sale, no sorry. I also am not selling any of my US made rifles.

Just a quick update, sold 7 of my collection since my post. One that was of interest was a Mosin Nagant non import 91/30 dated 1924 from the Tula factory. It had the pot belly stock. The new owner had been searching for one and I was happy to see it go to a good home.
Folks have asked if I have any SKS's for sale, no sorry. I also am not selling any of my US made rifles.

Not parting with any Finn m28's or anything that says Westinghouse are you???[wink]

Back
Top Bottom