Thug Escapes With $100K In Brazen NYC Robbery

Victim Pistol-Whipped In Front Of Hundreds In Midtown:

http://wcbstv.com/local/robbery.midtown.manhattan.2.660684.html

People in the neighborhood couldn't believe the gunman got away on such a crowded street. Medical student Aniket Joglekar was perplexed.

"I was shocked, yeah, I mean I'm from California, from out of town and I'm just shocked to see this happen right in front of our class," Joglekar said. "It's pretty shocking."

No..no..It is not shocking: It is to be expected when you limit the law abiding citizens the right to protect oneself. And the point that is made all along: Laws passed to limit conceal carry and firearm possession for law abiding citizens increases the chances for an armed confrontation as there are no consequences for the lawless.

Yes, it is shocking. How could that guy have possibly had a GUN in Manhattan? There are LAWS against that!!! How could this have happened?????

Think of the CHILDREN!

An earlier report quoted a witness who couldn't believe that it happened "RIGHT IN FRONT OF STARBUCKS!".

What ... is Starbucks a gun-free zone or something?

An earlier report quoted a witness who couldn't believe that it happened "RIGHT IN FRONT OF STARBUCKS!".

What ... is Starbucks a gun-free zone or something?

it may not be a gun free zone, but it sure is an INTELLIGENCE and COMMON SENSE free zone. The moonbats flock there![laugh]

The man withdraws that kind of cash and DOESN'T look to see of somebody is watching him?

Sorry but the phrase "A fool and their money..." is popping into my head. He should have watched who was around him and should have been armed.

Maybe the thief should have popped in and got a low fat, half caf, half decaf, low foam, no sugar mocha cinnamon latte......

I don't know which makes me sicker: the brazen robery or the drink you just described!

[rofl]

Maybe the thief should have popped in and got a low fat, half caf, half decaf, low foam, no sugar mocha cinnamon latte......

As he had a gun, I guess he wouldn't even have to pay. But I think he was more of a mind to grab a 40 and a blunt than a latte in any flavor.

Maybe the thief should have popped in and got a soy, half caf, half decaf, low foam, no sugar mocha cinnamon latte......

Fixed it for you. It's "not fully absurd unless it involves bean curd. " [laugh]

-Mike

The victim was a talent manager at Columbia Artists Management. Maybe one of his gangsta "artists" set him up. [shocked]

That's one of the first things that crossed my mind... sounded like an
inside job from the get go... I mean how many people take 100G out
of the bank on a regular basis?

-Mike

Why get a suitcase of $100000? What's wrong with a cashier's check? Must've shot his mouth off, who would hit him without knowing something about the withdrawl?

Back
Top Bottom