• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Thought this was worth viewing...

Dammit..... For those of you who are fairly new...you need to understand something. You HAVE to put a tissue warning for vid's like this for Mrs Wildweasel and me...especially if I'm at work. [wink]

To those who are serving... Thank you. You ARE remembered and loved and appreciated.

To those who have served.... Thank you. Your service will never be forgotten and I can't express in words eloquent enough my gratitude for your sacrifice and willingness to do so.

Bless you all.

Dammit..... For those of you who are fairly new...you need to understand something. You HAVE to put a tissue warning for vid's like this for Mrs Wildweasel and me...especially if I'm at work. [wink]

To those who are serving... Thank you. You ARE remembered and loved and appreciated.

To those who have served.... Thank you. Your service will never be forgotten and I can't express in words eloquent enough my gratitude for your sacrifice and willingness to do so.

Bless you all.

Yep, I only got halfway and started to tear up...

Thanks to all the men and women who serve. Not everyone gets to wear a uniform, but many that don't are in harms way and we never hear about it - and they don't talk about it. Many never get to wear their medals

I salute them all.

Back
Top Bottom