• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

This secret society bullshit imposed by mods on here needs to stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeEye

Banned
I ask a couple question on a thread and the moderating, self proclaimed gods swoop down and close the thread before someone might reveal their magic, tribal ammo secrets.
This secret society shit seriously needs to stop!
If what i ask isnt illegal, then why are you being such scared little children whenever anyone gets close to your little secret?
What activity regarding the "legal" sale and importation of ammunition components are the moderators of this forum trying to hide exactly? Especially since you feel the compulsion to muzzle anyone discussing it.
Ironic that the ones here, boldly, no, hypocritically sporting their pro2a signatures and whom most likely already have more guns and ammunition hoarded than a well armed Nicaraguan militia are the ones most afraid of the very institution those rights were meant to keep in check.
Can't you smell the fear? Heaven forbid a conversation occur that might imperil their supply superiority.
Your active censorship makes you every bit as bad as the ones abusing our rights by participating in its perpetuation.
It's been genuinely enlightening.

Last edited:
Fail.

So you are demanding that someone ignoring the AG's threats be put in the spotlight and threatened by the State of Ma? Then you can make one or two orders , to companies that have no stock and are back ordered anyway , and be the guy who shut them down for everyone else.

besides : No one does this. These are not the droids you are looking for. Say hello to Martha , and find another place to do things without thinking them through.

It isn't that this topic can't be discussed. But taking the answers private helps protect the sources.

I wonder why you find this so difficult to understand?

Dude, There are many PD's that monitor this site as well as the AG's office. There are "Members" here that try to gleam who/what dealer may be doing something that that he may not realize could be wrong and swoop down on his shop and screw up his life and livelihood. They are not here to educate, only screw with you because "Ignorance of the law is no excuse".

Hell, they can't even agree on what half the laws really mean!

So if the Mods seem a bit heavy handed, it's for your own (and others) good.

You can always do private messages you know.

I ask a couple question on a thread and the moderating, self proclaimed gods swoop down and close the thread before someone might reveal their magic, tribal ammo secrets.
This secret society shit seriously needs to stop!
If what i ask isnt illegal, then why are you being such scared little children whenever anyone gets close to your little secret?
What activity regarding the "legal" sale and importation of ammunition components are the moderators of this forum trying to hide exactly? Especially since you feel the compulsion to muzzle anyone discussing it.
Ironic that the ones here, boldly, no, hypocritically sporting their pro2a signatures and whom most likely already have more guns and ammunition hoarded than a well armed Nicaraguan militia are the ones most afraid of the very institution those rights were meant to keep in check.
Can't you smell the fear? Heaven forbid a conversation occur that might imperil their supply superiority.
Your active censorship makes you every bit as bad as the ones abusing our rights by participating in its perpetuation.
It's been genuinely enlightening.

Because the amount of vendors that ship to MA is dwindling by the day, you ****ing idiot. You don't get it, and I don't think you ever will.

Get a clue, get out (of the rock you live under, or basement you live in) meet people, you can get whatever you want. Every time someone posts about a source here it gets cut off, because martha and her pets threaten the sources and they stop shipping stuff.

-Mike

I'm breaking an unwritten Mod rule here by posting into a closed thread, but I'm willing to endure the formal censure proceedings at the next Mod Summit in Geneva...

To the OP: Your tone here (including the thread title) makes me (and probably most who read this) think less of you than if you were just some random dude asking a question with his first post. You are below replacement level, so this isn't for you. If you don't like the way we run things here, you can take your ball and leave. Nobody is going to miss you.

I'm posting this for any newbies that might read this thread and wonder why we have the 'No Posting Of Vendors" policy. Here are a couple of documented indisputable facts:

1. There are anti-gun state employees that - in their official capacity - have the ability to make peoples' lives really miserable. These people read this forum.

2. There are vendors that used to ship components, ammo, and accessories to Mass that no longer do so since they were threatened by the AG's office. Top Brass is one, Sportsman's Guide is another, and there are many more.

3. There is a law on the books that prohibits a business from selling ammunition in Mass unless they have an ammunition seller's license issued by the CLEO in the town in which they are located. Obviously, this law was intended to be applied to brick-and-mortar businesses located within the Commonwealth. The AG's office has taken it upon themselves to interpret the law as meaning that any business that wants to sell/ship ammo to Mass must have a license from every community where they intend to ship/sell. Since no vendor is willing to spend $11,700 per year to get the licenses, and no CLEO can/will issue a license to a vendor that is not located in their town, the AG's office has 'made' it illegal to ship ammo to anybody in Mass. There is another different law that classifies any ammunition component (case, bullet, primer, or powder) as "ammunition", so the AG has extended it's special interpretation to the sale of components as well.

The state has a virtually unlimited legal budget, especially when it comes to protecting the children from evil ammo. Vendors do not. The AG's interpretation has never been challenged in court. If it ever is challenged, it might stand up and it might not. The only thing that's certain is that -win or lose - it's going to cost a shitload of money for somebody to fight it. What the AG has been doing is sending letters to the vendors threatening (protracted) legal action, and the possibility of huge fines unless the vendor agrees in writing to not ever ship certain items to Mass again. Ever. It's been very effective for them. So far, no vendor receiving such a letter has weighed the financial pluses and minuses and decided to fight rather than acquiesce.

See? Nobody here is worried about getting in trouble by receiving ammo/components in the mail. There's no law (or even an interpretation of a law) against that. We can't get in trouble, only the vendor can.

So, by posting the name of the vendor here, you are 'outing' them to the people that would like to do them harm, and indirectly hurting every gun owner in the state by removing yet another source for ammo and components.

If you want to find vendors that will ship to Mass, be proactive and do what everybody else did: Google vendors and place an order. If they ship to Mass you'll get it, if they don't, they'll let you know.

Don't take the lazy way out and ask here. Nobody is going to post it, and unless they know you personally, they probably won't give you the info even by PM.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom