• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

This poll needs our help

I know nobody that is involved in protecting there constitutional rights watches shitty cnn news. However, the liberals do and local news agency's also say "according to a cnn poll" during there news cast.

It's all about putting it out there for everyone to see, even if you don't believe it.

Ma LTC-A
GOAL Member

Who knows? Maybe if their marketing people keep reporting the pro-gun demographic in their click-through metrics the people who care about money only (not politics, etc.) will push for more stuff that appeals to pro-gun types. Worked for Scott Brown.
I _might_ be convinced this would be effective in some arenas, but that would not include CNN who has been repeatedly demonstrated to willfully distort the facts to push an agenda.

Scott Brown is still a "leading candidate", so I am not sure anything has worked there... The RNC should have told him, "Son, you should run as a Democrat, you have great hair and a good smile, we wish you the best".

Getting better...

Does the United States need stricter gun control laws?
Yes51% 528
No49% 505

This poll will take a big swing in our favor after 5pm, after the majority of the productive and law abiding citizens get home from work.
Of course CNN knows this already and will probably shut it down by then. [rolleyes]

[h=5]Does the United States need stricter gun control laws?[/h]
This is not a scientific poll

No

53%

Yes

47%

Total votes: 1162

[h=5]Does the United States need stricter gun control laws?[/h]

No

57%

Yes

43%

Total votes: 1295

Voted. Interesting that the pole is on their International page and not on their main US page. The story on that page about Vietnam and China's Coast Guard getting at each other is rather interesting.

Back
Top Bottom