• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

This is what happens when you buy a gun in Los Angeles

I mean where does it stop? Are they gonna send us yearly reminders not to shoot anyone or use our firearms in crimes? How about monthly reminders? Weekly?

Just a whole bunch of crap

I'm surprised that the letter didn't ask him to hold the gun up to his telescreen so they could verify that he still had it and hadn't transferred it to anyone.

free-poster-7w4jwfx5ox-BIG-BROTHER.jpg

This is no different than the pink/yellow gun safety handout most gun shops in MA give you per Martha. Some even tell you that you have to sign a form saying you received it and will comply.

Does Newton, MA still quiz license applicants on the details of MA law? I recall an applicant being asked to define a "large capacity" weapon, or something similar.

This is far worse that mentioned here. The letter was sent two days after he passed the background check. The letter explicitly states: 'Records show that you have recently purchased a firearm."

They mailed it to his ****ing house letting him know that they, the city DA knows he bought a gun.

How ****ed up is that!!!

te516b1a93.jpg

Well, I agree that it is insulting, but the fact that in CA they know who what when and where is nothing new. There was an article recently about letters being sent out during waiting periods to discourage straw purchases. I think that one was different than this one, but I'm not sure.

Don't we have bigger things to be worried about and get worked up over nowadays?

I mean if I responded to everybody who insulted me on this forum.... ;-) lol

- - - Updated - - -

I would send it back full of bullet holes
LOL That'd clearly be a threat...
...in their eyes.

Back
Top Bottom