This is my Personal EDC, just the way I carry my crap

I ran into at the rally on Saturday and said hi. One thing I noticed with your setup though. U had a knife attached at the rear of the your pack and also some keys. It would be very easy, especially in a crowded area, to bump into you and take your knife and keys. Just an observation.

i was nice running into you at the Rally on Saturday, you can only do so much against a pickpocket. Keys a useless unless you know what they go to and the utility knife is $10 at best. Not worth getting caught stealing but who knows.

image.jpg
This is my current dog just to show you I'm not blowing smoke. I grew up with dobermans and love them. I hope by not responding to my comment that does not mean you were offended. Love all dog guys I was just trying to to help not piss you off. And I still like your set up

I was born a human and I have toes as well as fingers

Just breaking your balls, I love checking out other people's EDC bags, myself I'm moving toward a less is more approach and keeping a core set of items in my bag , which is a SpecOps Rat Pack organizer, which is a damn near perfect EDC bag, plus it is designed to fit into the lower outer compartment of SPecOps T.H.E. Pack backpack. They make good shit, rugged as hell. My approach is to make everything modular, so that my EDC items are part of my BOB inventory. I'm also going the ultralight route with all my survival gear choices, an approach borrowed from how I have chosen my hiking/camping gear.

I also carry a very small nail clipper in my EDC, because I know first hand what can happen if you need to cover lots of ground and have a toenail that is too long--especially if you are walking/running downhill--I have lost more than one big toe nail due to this mistake and its painful and will limit your mobility for sure.

But again, my EDC is part of my BOB system, so I don't have any luxury items apart from a small toothbrush and toothpaste and a mini microfiber towel and a couple hand wipe packets.

EDC bag, plus pack without any other gear the total setup is 6.7 pounds. My goal is to keep y BOB to 15 pounds, but that is really pushing it. Under 20 is more realistic unless you plan on eating grubs.

Thanks, I'll take some of the inside if you like. I'll have to set up some lighting to do it. black bags are not the easiest to photograph.

I just got back from the range and my wife had a box from amazon on the counter and asked me to open it for her when I did inside was a maxpedition falcon 2 [dance] Looks like I gotta keep my wife around for a little longer[thinking]

View attachment 51788
This is my current dog just to show you I'm not blowing smoke. I grew up with dobermans and love them. I hope by not responding to my comment that does not mean you were offended. Love all dog guys I was just trying to to help not piss you off. And I still like your set up

no I'm not offended at all an I'm pretty use to comments on these collars. Both these dogs are 8 years old now and they walk at my heal rarely pinch the collar. The blue is 103 lbs and the female is around 85 lbs. I keep her collar loose because she stresses putting it over her face. The female has all ready had the ACL & Meniscus torn up on her rear leg at 4 years old. I have a 6 acre farm and the dogs have 2 acres fenced in but walking they are always in their collars. I have had large breed dogs all my life and these are my 4th Dobermans. My feeling is as friendly as these dogs are the general public fear them on sight. They are almost 200 lbs of dog with 8 boots on the ground and they chase birds and rodents. It is my responsibility as a dog owner to always be in control of my dogs. Not only for the dogs protection but for the protection of the public.

Last edited:
I just got back from the range and my wife had a box from amazon on the counter and asked me to open it for her when I did inside was a maxpedition falcon 2 [dance] Looks like I gotta keep my wife around for a little longer[thinking]

congratulations it is a great pack, I love mine. My pack is at about 20 lbs with the jet boil and 32 oz of water. The waist belt rides very high on the body and their are two backs that can be mated with it on the bottom to add hip support. What I did was add a cutting board into the bladder compartment to act as an internal frame and barrier to the contents. I got the cutting board at LL Bean and cut it down to fit.

1983f6923b5f0b45e89a1b738c3d3781.jpg

7270b2d825678ad53aa5a4728dbfb26f.jpg

e1d7207fcd3dce21449739a5b3e3f41e.jpg

Just breaking your balls, I love checking out other people's EDC bags, myself I'm moving toward a less is more approach and keeping a core set of items in my bag , which is a SpecOps Rat Pack organizer, which is a damn near perfect EDC bag, plus it is designed to fit into the lower outer compartment of SPecOps T.H.E. Pack backpack. They make good shit, rugged as hell. My approach is to make everything modular, so that my EDC items are part of my BOB inventory. I'm also going the ultralight route with all my survival gear choices, an approach borrowed from how I have chosen my hiking/camping gear.

I also carry a very small nail clipper in my EDC, because I know first hand what can happen if you need to cover lots of ground and have a toenail that is too long--especially if you are walking/running downhill--I have lost more than one big toe nail due to this mistake and its painful and will limit your mobility for sure.

But again, my EDC is part of my BOB system, so I don't have any luxury items apart from a small toothbrush and toothpaste and a mini microfiber towel and a couple hand wipe packets.

I figured you were, I'm 50 years old and not much bothers me or can get me going on the Internet. Most people just like to have a little fun, myself included. What goes around comes around. My setup is mostly what I consider EDC. My backpack Is a Hiking / EDC / Get home / BOB. Call it what you want. I like to simply carry what ever and when ever I need stuff.

Back
Top Bottom