• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Thinking of a P320 RX Compact, should I be looking at alternatives?

I like the feel of the p320 but want to try a red dot. I was going to go Glock but I already have a 19 and 45 non MOS so figured I would branch out. What other options fit into this size and options?

Just buy a Glock RMR slide. Or a slide and have it cut to your optic choice. My beef with the 320 is the LCI which puts combustion gases all over the optic.

as someone that had several non MOS glocks, when i wanted to try a red dot i just got another glock that was red dot ready

i didnt want to start a new weapons system and a new sighting system at the same time

$850 all in is a good price if the optic is quality. How has yours been?
When I first got it several years ago, I tried to jam it into a holster it wasnt meant to be in, and I knocked one of the brightness buttons off of the side.
It still worked perfectly, but I sent the optic back and they replaced it at no charge.
Other then that, it has worked flawlessly.
It survived a 4 day class and several thousand rounds.
I wanted to try a red dot pistol without breaking the bank and I am a believer.

I like trying new things but I also worry about all the extras right now. If you already have a G19 then get a MOS slide, a full MOS, or mill a slide. That way you already have a nice set of magazines to go with it.

I am a Glock guy, have many with dots and without. I do have a 320 Full Pro with a Romeo Pro and I love it. Great pistol. Like others have said if your looking to add a dot and you like Glock, get a Brownells RMR cut slide. For around 200-250$ you cant go wrong. Best of Luck!

I have the P320CRX with the Romeo1. My pistol is very accurate, 100% reliable and I like the RMR. I get a red dot instead of a red blob despite my astigmatism.

I've not decided whether to keep it or sell/trade it. Nothing wrong with the pistol, just my preference for SA or SA/DA versus the striker fired. This is my first striker pistol I've owned and it takes some relearning.

My range hosts IDPA matches and this would be just the ticket, I just would need to find some 9mm ammo. I sold all my ammo, dies and brass when I let go what I thought was my last 9mm. Then this showed up on the trade blanket and the value worked in my favor so here I am.

Cz p10s are sweet guns like seriously sweet for cheap money. I have 5 p 10 fulls lol and will get a 6th soon.

Beretta apxs feel nice in the hand and with the money you save like 400 bucks you can actually get 1 50 round box of ammo.

Back
Top Bottom