The run for the Senate

It sure would go a long way in the hearts of gun owners if our beloved Attorney's General Senate run if she were to undo all the consumer protection regulations inposed by the former holder of that office. Undo the approved lists. Undo the test requirements. Undo the restrictions on shipping ammo and components to MA etc. It would certainly turn the tables on a few extra votes for her from gun owners across the state. The sooner she gets this done the quicker she'll get out in front of the pack. Perhaps we all need to lobby our esteemed AG to ...er...plant the bug in her ear?

It might sound like a reach but if she's determined to do what it takes to go to Washington an act like this in her wake might not seem like such a bad pill to swallow...a peace offering in a time when Dems are going to need every vote they can muster.

Is this a letter writing opportunity? Would GOAL be a better choice to reach out with the offer?

[rofl]Hey, Why y'all throwing that stuff at me? I was just offering up an idea![rofl][laugh]

Even if she did...remember that Gillibrand in New York was pro-gun before she was appointed. Then the DNC machine taught her that toeing the line was the only way she would survive in Washington, and she learned quickly.

I'm contemplating voting for Coakley since, its not likely a (R) or a (L) are going to win... she's probably the least evil of the Dems.

my main concern is who might replace her as AG. Thoughts?

Whoever is current Middlesex DA will be her heir apparent. That's the way the <corrupt> system has been working for many years (and DAs/AGs) now! [rolleyes] [sad]

Back
Top Bottom