The Random Internet Firearms Related Picture Thread

I'm not sure about you guys but I enjoy looking at random firearms related pictures on the internet. Not only for enjoy but to get new ideas on projects I might want to do or things I might want to buy. There was a nice pic on here just the other day of a pile of 1911's. Here is one that I found while googling something:

DSC00411modified.jpg

and here is one that Jasper sent me:

1bfcdcf2d8663f634df374da629430e722e677d2.jpg

So, if you have some random pics of firearms that aren't yours or just found something firearms related that's interesting...post it!

Holy Sheepshit that's a lot of dough in 50BMG.

On a quick calculation:

Assuming the cans are full top to bottom, it's about 800.00 per can.

If all the cans are full with the same loadout, it's close to 28,000.00!

Holy shit!

I maintain a military website: www.90thDivisionAssociation.org , so I didn't have to look too far. I recently had these 2 photos of a 90th Div GI from WW1 sent me by his great grandson to post on the site.

They really show what a WW1 GI wore and have good pics of the M1917 rifle he carried.

Here is PFC Stephen Merritt Pierce of the 359th Rgt of the 90th Infantry Division (April-13-1894 - January-6-1971)

He enlisted June-23-1918 Camp Lee, VA as Private

Embarked from Newport News December-1-1918 on "Princess Matska"(or Princess Martha) as First Class Private

First saw action at St. Mihiel, France October-15-1918

Participated in the following engagements:

Held front at St. Mihiel, France

Meuse-Argonne Offensive

Returned to Newport News, VA June-8-1919 on "Heron" as First Class Private

pierce1.JPG

pierce2.JPG

Printed backwards from the negative...the correct way he is shooting left to right with a right handed bolt...probably [thinking]

Printed backwards from the negative...the correct way he is shooting left to right with a right handed bolt...probably [thinking]

Thats what I thought to but it does look like the cocking piece is open on the bolt and the bolt is being cycled. Don't forget 91/30 snipers didn't have straight bolts, they were turned down.

Milsurps 4 me [/QUOTE said:
gunszz0.jpg

I swear to god this girl looks 150% exactly to a T like my ex girlfriend. She was even a big time shooter too. In fact that very possibly could be her as she was doing some modeling but I can't say for certain because I haven't spoken to her in years.

gunszz0.jpg

I swear to god this girl looks 150% exactly to a T like my ex girlfriend. She was even a big time shooter too. In fact that very possibly could be her as she was doing some modeling but I can't say for certain because I haven't spoken to her in years.

Pictures or no one will believe you!

[grin]

And now, for something completely different....

lestersammunition-vi.jpg

somebody sent this in an email and it makes me grin. It also reminds me not to buy any more Remington bulk packed .22 rimfire ammo.[laugh]

Jack

Back
Top Bottom