• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The Millers were LVPD snitches

As Col. Klink (edit- had wrong German, thanks) said, 'Very Interesting!'. (This dates you if you know it.). The police connection smells.

As much as I detest Reid, I don't get the connection here. IMO makes the author seem a bit tinfoil, which is a shame because it detracts from otherwise interesting content. Willing to admit I'm wrong with clear evidence.

Last edited:
What the article fails to mention is the reason the Millers were asked to leave the ranch. I'd be interested in hearing what may have precipitated their expulsion.

He was a convicted felon open carrying a .45. It was confiscated, then returned when he was asked to leave. He later returned apparently, clean cut and was pictured manning a "checkpoint" with an AK.

Two weeks ago at the Swift River Flag Day Rally, Mike Vanderboegh spoke about this very subject. He told attendees that he had approached the Bundy's security group and told them that the Millers were not the kind of folks that should be part of the ranch security. Jerad Miller was clearly a drug addict, and keeping them on at the ranch would only lead to no good. They were then told to go home.

The Millers weren't the only plants there either - the Feds had people there and probably the BATFE too. You can bet that at ANY conservative gathering - there are at least 2 undercovers - no doubt exists in my mind.

If you want to plan something - the best place to do it is in a mosque - can't profile you know.

If I was buying stock in tin foil ,I would have to wonder if they weren't sent in to stir up some trouble to give BLM an excuse to go full retard.
If I was buying stock that is.

Back
Top Bottom