• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

the mill in littleton directory

Anyone have a recommendation on a FFL @ the Mill that'll do a transfer for a decent price? Looking at a LEO trade in off the internet that I'd like to pickup/collect.
Reached out to a FFL in Tewksbury, haven't heard back yet - just want to have a back up plan.
Go there on a Saturday, walk around and talk to some of them. I am sure you will find one who will help you for a reasonable cost.

Is there an air rifle store at the mill ??
Cabela's in Berlin has a very large selection of air rifles. Just do your research on mfg and models before you go. Someone there might be able to help you also. I bought a Gamo Bone Collector model there, comes with a cheap scope, not bad but cheap. I mounted a better scope on mine. Great Squirrel control.
The Mill might have a few but I have not seen any. I am sure they can order what you want, especially if you are looking for a high end target model.

Bunch of shops open on Sundays. I was there and bought some goodies.
I've tried a Sunday or two or three, and found 90% closed by like 2:00. Last time was within the past month. With no posted hours for the whole site, it is hard to suggest this place to others if the drive is more than 20 minutes. Or has this changed at all? If anyone has any definite info to post, I would like to pass this along to some interested people. Thank you.

I've tried a Sunday or two or three, and found 90% closed by like 2:00. Last time was within the past month. With no posted hours for the whole site, it is hard to suggest this place to others if the drive is more than 20 minutes. Or has this changed at all? If anyone has any definite info to post, I would like to pass this along to some interested people. Thank you.

A bunch do appointments as well. If you know what your looking for ask them.

Turn your phone sideways… and all will be revealed. Magic!

Back
Top Bottom