The GAS-OPERATED SEMI-AUTOMATIC FIREARMS EXCLUSION (GOSAFE) ACT introduced today

When will these morons ever understand Bruen vs. NYSRPA? When will their so called 'common sense" kick in and allow THEM to understand what common use is? Dumb ass DemocRATS!

Are there semi autos that aren’t gas driven?
"Gas driven" is most commonly used to describe guns that bleed some gas off the barrel to operate the mechanism. Taken to the extreme, when a round is fired it is expanding gasses from the powder deflagration that makes things happen, so one can also argue that all guns are gas driven.

Sens. Angus King (I-Maine) and Martin Heinrich (D-N.M.) introduced a bill Thursday to regulate firearms by outlawing weapons with a magazine capacity over 10 rounds, among other measures aimed at increasing gun control.

Sens. Angus King (I-Maine) and Martin Heinrich (D-N.M.) introduced a bill Thursday to regulate firearms by outlawing weapons with a magazine capacity over 10 rounds, among other measures aimed at increasing gun control.
The senator from Maine had to do "something" because of the resent shooting in Maine. Got to look good for the voters

Last edited:
I'm a little tired atm but isn't that how every single semi auto works?
😐
this is just a law to enforce a similar path of how aussies lost it all - as this law will outlaw all the semi-auto pistols and ARs/AKs.
as 'regulated' there will mean - not allowed.

then the bolt guns will be called 'sniper weapons' for having a rifling, and everything with a rifled barrel including revolvers will be gone.

then, the best for last - the shotguns.

"Gas driven" is most commonly used to describe guns that bleed some gas off the barrel to operate the mechanism. Taken to the extreme, when a round is fired it is expanding gasses from the powder deflagration that makes things happen, so one can also argue that all guns are gas driven.
I think all semi autos are. Revolvers are kind of semi auto non gas operated in a way. Not exactly, but all I have to do is pull the trigger to get them to shoot. Just like a Glock.

How about insisting that the military and police follow the laws that currently exist for a start?
BE CAREFUL: they'd probably like to do that, as destruction of the United States is their goal.

I'd say "Better: insist their protective details abide" except they'll simply ignore it like they ignore everything else that's inconvenient to them.

I think all semi autos are. Revolvers are kind of semi auto non gas operated in a way. Not exactly, but all I have to do is pull the trigger to get them to shoot. Just like a Glock.
I've been informed that makes them a repeating firearm like a lever gun or a pump shotgun... but, yeah, that is about all that is left since the somehow included "operated by recoil" in their definition of "gas operated".

The senator from Maine had to do "something" because of the resent shooting in Maine. Got to look good for the voters
But didn't that sac of shit use a "sniper" rifle? (bolt action)
Heard one educated in the know talking head say that at the time of the incident.

Roller Delayed Blowback for the win!

HK’s for everyone!
The P7 is gas delayed, does that make it a gas operated handgun? If it is they can update it to fix mag with stripper clips and you'd be legal up to 15 rounds [laugh]

Back
Top Bottom