• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The Deer Know!

So i am cooking venison chili in my kitchen and i look out kitchen window and a big doe and a yearling are looking right at me. So i slowly move out and run to my back room and grab my camera . I go back to kitchen and they are gone . So i return camera to back room and proceed to finish cooking up my chili. When i look up they are staring at me again , i think they know what i'm cooking and are plotting revenge. They KNOW......They KNOW....

I am convinced the deer have me bugged. There is no other explanation as to why I see them every month except November.

Also, they seem to share intel with the turkeys.

Just finished a bowl of venison chile...yum.

I followed a trailer load of pumpkins down 495 today,the death stares prompted a drive by. But NES has shown me the way to bide my time and attain an inner peace unknown to most.

I think they can read to. I always see them on posted property.

One of my co-workers grew up an Army brat down in Georgia on Fort Benning. He said every year when it was hunting season - the deer would all move to the artillery range. Literally ON THE DAY - the season started. The day the season was over - deer would be back in all the normal areas.

So yes - they DO know.

See I am quite sure that on opening day the deer turn ito squirrels.. I go scounting before the season i see deer vey few squirrels.. Then the season begins and wala tons of squirrels no deer. I also belive ruffled grouse turn into mexicans...But that's a diffrent story...

I am convinced the deer have me bugged. There is no other explanation as to why I see them every month except November.

Also, they seem to share intel with the turkeys.

Last year my uncle got only one deer .... The one he hit with his car.

Back
Top Bottom