• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The Bullet Button. Seriously.

Jarrett shows his total ignorance on anything gun related. I am shocked, I tell you!

just keep conflating "fully automatic" with "assault rifle" (whatever the meaning of that is on any particular day) and you get magical quantities of intentional ignorance. bullet button optional. failed bullet button is a must though

wow.....he's right up there with the broad who uses the thing that 'goes up!'

That and de Leon's famous "30 magazine clip in half a second."

For anyone unfamiliar with California's FR laws - the bullet button replaces the standard magazine release on an AR with a tiny button inside a hole that you must insert something small into (like the tip of a rifle bullet) to release the mag. I believe the point is to try to slow down the changing of magazines.

Last edited:

For anyone unfamiliar with California's FR laws - the bullet button replaces the standard magazine release on an AR with a tiny button inside a hole that you must insert something small into (like the tip of a rifle bullet) to release the mag. I believe the point is to try to slow down the changing of magazines.

Who knew that the bullet button would also change the rest of the internals to turn it full auto? Where do I get one of these bullet buttons? Asking for a friend.

Unfortunately this guy was only half stupid. He didn't know what he was talking about, but was able to make the claim that legally modified AR15 = machine gun. Listen to him interchange assault weapon and assault rifle. A non shooter wouldnt know the difference. An opposing viewpoint might have been useful.

Unfortunately this guy was only half stupid. He didn't know what he was talking about, but was able to make the claim that legally modified AR15 = machine gun. Listen to him interchange assault weapon and assault rifle. A non shooter wouldnt know the difference. An opposing viewpoint might have been useful.

Why would they want an opposing view, they all want more restrictions, the media is right there in lockstep with them.

I went to a Lamaze class with my wife at the Brigham. A woman asked the nurse a question about her vagina bones and the birth. The class was silent the nurse said sweety the vagina doesn't have any bones. After that moment nothing surprises me.

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

It matters because he got his point across, it doesn't matter how stupid he sounded to a gun person, the non-gun-person will listen and believe. This kind of journalism is dangerous and is almost impossible to debunk. The believers will believe and spread the words of the media as truth because this is what they want to hear.

It just never gets old

https://youtu.be/iJmFEv6BHM0

Then, Jerry Miculek does some R&D. [lol]

https://youtu.be/REdjjLBaiOs

I went to a Lamaze class with my wife at the Brigham. A woman asked the nurse a question about her vagina bones and the birth. The class was silent the nurse said sweety the vagina doesn't have any bones. After that moment nothing surprises me.

'Cept mine!!!! Knowaddameanknowaddamean???? Dat's how she got there in the first place, yo!

"A bullet button is a device used to remove a magazine in a semiautomatic rifle, replacing the magazine release with a block which forces the user to remove the magazine by using a tool as opposed to his or her finger. This allows rifles to comply with California's firearms law. The name came about due to a 1999 California State law which said that a "bullet or ammunition cartridge is considered a tool."

I watched some guy on TV tell us that Google is designing their driverless car with a runover button. It's helpful when in war, but has no purpose on the street. You lift the hood, press this little button and the car starts running people over (except you, of course).

I believe him. He was on the TV.

The point is to comply with the letter of the law in California, which removes one of the features, by making the magazine removal require a "tool". A clever person (or persons) came up with the "bullet button" which lets you jam the end of a .223 bullet into a recess and drop the mag out just about as quickly as you could push the mag release with your thumb -- and the firearm still complies with the law.

My brother lived in California for a number of years while I lived in Connecticut -- we used to swap horror stories about our respective laws.

- - - Updated - - -

As I said to my wife one day: "I love every bone in your body; especially mine".

Back
Top Bottom