• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The Big List Of Who Hates Guns

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
The Big List of Who Hates Guns

The following organizations have lent monetary, grassroots or some other type of direct support to anti-gun organizations. In many instances, these organizations lent their name in support of specific campaigns to pass anti-gun legislation such as the March 1995 HCI “Campaign to Protect Sane Gun Laws.” Many of these organizations were listed as “Campaign Partners,” for having pledged to fight any efforts to repeal the Brady Act and the Clinton “assault weapons” ban. All have officially endorsed anti-gun positions.

http://dailycaller.com/2012/03/01/the-big-list-of-who-hates-guns/

Forgot to quote ... American Firearms association...

They are an anti gun group trying to come off as a "common sense" gun control group

We are a grass roots organization that began 3 years ago.

From there Google group thread

"Our Objective?

To reconcile the 2nd amendment with common sense. Without launching into
a long winded dissertation concerning our views, please visit our homepage
as listed above."

Shut up and sing, or act, or what ever the hell you do...

lets be clear, they're not against guns, they're against common folk owning bad guns

the guns they or their private security or publicly funded security details use are good guns

likewise, those guns you see in the movies that the anti 2A actors make are okay too [rolleyes]

Forgot to quote ... American Firearms association...

They are an anti gun group trying to come off as a "common sense" gun control group

We are a grass roots organization that began 3 years ago.

From there Google group thread

"Our Objective?

To reconcile the 2nd amendment with common sense. Without launching into
a long winded dissertation concerning our views, please visit our homepage
as listed above."

I recall that there have been a couple of groups like that over the years. The AHSA comes to mind. I don't know if they're still around. They pretend to be supporters of hunting, shooting, and gun ownership, but they really aren't. Even most FUDDS aren't fooled.

They are the Quislings of the pro-gun movement.

A big chunk of the actors made their mark using guns in movies or on TV. Effing hippocrites. This list helps me to round out my boycott of companies and people. Thanks for posting.

Kevin Costner surprises me to be on that list.

but Sylvester Stallone, are you KIDDING ???

This seriously. Without guns or violence...and a not so healthy dose or steroids, Sly would be a shit stain on the underwear of life.

Our list is bigger..... So they can eat shit and die.....

There are 192 million working firearms in private possession.

128 million long guns and 64 million hand guns.

the celebs are just hypocrites and that isn't surprising, what is surprising (and has already been mentioned) is the number of jewish organizations on there. how quickly some folks forget...

Int`l Ladies` Garment Workers` Union

thats it im turning in my guns

Tim Roth, is this the same man that plays a sadistic S.O.B in almost every movie [rolleyes]

Back
Top Bottom