The Army has Charged Bowe Bergdahl with Desertion,

Tonight on the The O’Reilly Factor Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer (Ret.) told Bill that sources from the Pentagon have confirmed that Army Private First Class Bowe Bergdahl has been charged with Article 85 Desertion of the Uniform Code of Military Justice and will advance to an Article 32 hearing forthwith.

Lt. Col. Shaffer also identified Benjamin J. Rhodes, the current deputy national security adviser for strategic communication for U.S. President Barack Obama, as the liaison or point person spearheading the effort to keep this report from being released by the Pentagon. The investigation into Bergdahl’s disappearance (or desertion) was finished in October of 2014.

http://www.theminorityreportblog.co...rtion-ben-rhodes-spearheads-report-stonewall/

The administration is totally lawless and we can't do a damn thing about it

I agree but the cat is now out of the bag now...and it is a military issue!

It will be interesting to see if and how Obama will try to influence a military court martial!

My guess is because the info is out a military member leaked the info!

Last edited:
There was nothing new, it was clear 5 years ago he deserted. People died looking for this ass, he should face a very very harsh punishment.

If he isn't charged, he'll get his back pay from while he was on his walkabout. I think it's a few hundred thousand.

I agree but the cat is now out of the bag now...and it is a military issue!

It will be interesting to see if and how Obama will try to influence a military court martial!

My guess is because the info is out a military member leaked the info!

Have the trial dragged out and pardon him just before he leaves office. Just spit-balling here.

Have the trial dragged out and pardon him just before he leaves office. Just spit-balling here.

Pardons for military offenses must be sent directly to the secretary of the military department that had original jurisdiction in the individual’s case. For example, if a soldier in the Army was court-martialed for a particular offense, and wanted a presidential pardon, that soldier would have to submit his or her application to the Secretary of the Army.
  • A presidential pardon will not change the character of the military discharge. So, for example, if a member of the Navy receives a dishonorable discharge, a presidential pardon of that Navy member will not eliminate the dishonorable discharge.

This was all a ploy to let 5 of the POTUS' buddies go free.
One of many instances of this admin where there are only 2 options:
1. utter, complete, systemic incompetence
2. malfeasance

He really has masterfully mis-played ever aspect of foreign policy. Cold War II is back on, Middle-East is far, far worse than it has been at any time.

There was nothing new, it was clear 5 years ago he deserted. People died looking for this ass, he should face a very very harsh punishment.

If he isn't charged, he'll get his back pay from while he was on his walkabout. I think it's a few hundred thousand.

I disagree with the very very harsh punishment part. Just put him in front of a firing squad and be done with it. He deserves no notoriety.

Keep in mind that the last time this guest was on O'Reilly, he was saying that (IIRC) there wouldn't be any charges, just a less-than-honorable discharge.

For what it's worth.

2. malfeasance

He really has masterfully mis-played ever aspect of foreign policy. Cold War II is back on, Middle-East is far, far worse than it has been at any time.
He is not incompetent.
He is a Islam, & it is all on purpose.
The scumbag literally has a genius level I.Q...
To think he is stupid is folly.
1st rule of warfare: "Never underestimate your enemy"

2. malfeasance

I'll go with number 2

2. malfeasance

Winner of the internet today! Nicely said.

How many of his own guys went searching for him and died, because they thought he was captured? WTF this idiot should hang.

Loved the way O'Bama had his parents at the WH for the full tour and press conference. Don't recall seeing Chris Kyle's parents at the WH...

Man, I really hate where our country is right now.

Vote for Romney?[rofl]

Well, I didn't vote for Obama so yeah, I guess I did. The last time I voted FOR a politician was in 1980 when I voted for Reagan. The rest of the time I voted for the guy I hated the least....the last time it was Romney. I vote for two reasons...so I can brag if my guy does well, or I can piss and moan when the guy I didn't vote for fails miserably....I believe we're in the latter of the two these days....

SO why do you ask?

I disagree with the very very harsh punishment part. Just put him in front of a firing squad and be done with it. He deserves no notoriety.

I'd be fine with that too. If they took volunteers for the firing squad, I think his former team members would be first to sign up.

He is not incompetent.
He is a Islam, & it is all on purpose.
The scumbag literally has a genius level I.Q...
To think he is stupid is folly.
1st rule of warfare: "Never underestimate your enemy"

Not even close. Obama is average intelligence at best. He is an evil POS and wants to destroy the country but he is not a smart person. Just look at how he can't even answer simple history questions or other things that an average person knows. The 57 states comment was not unique, he's not a bright person.

Well, I didn't vote for Obama so yeah, I guess I did. The last time I voted FOR a politician was in 1980 when I voted for Reagan. The rest of the time I voted for the guy I hated the least....the last time it was Romney. I vote for two reasons...so I can brag if my guy does well, or I can piss and moan when the guy I didn't vote for fails miserably....I believe we're in the latter of the two these days....

SO why do you ask?
Well, you asked what could be done to stop the madness, and Mittens will run in the next election, so, that'll be your option (again). Btw, Einstein's definition of insanity is to do the same thing over and over again while expecting a different result. What was your voting record again?
just busting your balls, pal. It's all good.

Well, you asked what could be done to stop the madness, and Mittens will run in the next election, so, that'll be your option (again). Btw, Einstein's definition of insanity is to do the same thing over and over again while expecting a different result. What was your voting record again?
just busting your balls, pal. It's all good.
Hey, thanks for the attention...I love my balls busted...doesn't everyone? Now, ask Mommy to change your diaper and put you back in front of your TV....you're missing SpongeBob Squarepants

Not even close. Obama is average intelligence at best. He is an evil POS and wants to destroy the country but he is not a smart person. Just look at how he can't even answer simple history questions or other things that an average person knows. The 57 states comment was not unique, he's not a bright person.

He can answer questions about the history of Islam from memory without an issue.

Evil is about perspective. To the Islamists, he's not evil at all.

Back
Top Bottom