The AK-47 Range report!

blindndead

NES Member
I took it for a test drive last night for the first time. Out of the box I was hiting my target at 25 yards with no problem. After 30 rounds I saw brown gunk coming out of a few places gave it a quick wipe and was good to go. Why the brown gunk? I broke her down when I got her and I thought I gave her a good bath (or not). The one thing I liked was how you can feel the mechanics of the AK-47 working as its being fired, I think I am in love. The ear protection I was wearing was getting in my way a little but that was the only problem I had last night I think I can live with that. Fun times!!!!

Congratulations! Glad you like this wonderful Russian machine gun!
I'm dreaming about it... But know that the Hubby will kick me out if I'll bring something like this home [smile]

I'm dreaming about it... But know that the Hubby will kick me out if I'll bring something like this home [smile]

Bring home the gun and dump the hubby![grin]

Why's that? Nothing sexier than having a girl with an urge for an AK47 [laugh], especially since they're less expensive than most handguns. OK, I think I know, he's worried about it procreating right, you know, go out for the night and leave it alone, 8 weeks later there's an AK Pistol running around?[smile]

Have a great gun carryin' Kenpo day

Clyde

No, I need patiency [grin] Water shapes rocks!

Kenpo, can I safely leave my Makarov and an air pistol together? Or that will make a small 9 mm airgun? [rofl]

It would probably produce a Keltec P3AT/ P32, Seecamp .380/.32 or NAA Guardian .380/.32, really depends on the genes of the air pistol [rofl]

Have a great gun carryin' Kenpo day

Clyde

I took it for a test drive last night for the first time. Out of the box I was hiting my target at 25 yards with no problem. After 30 rounds I saw brown gunk coming out of a few places gave it a quick wipe and was good to go. Why the brown gunk? I broke her down when I got her and I thought I gave her a good bath (or not). The one thing I liked was how you can feel the mechanics of the AK-47 working as its being fired, I think I am in love. The ear protection I was wearing was getting in my way a little but that was the only problem I had last night I think I can live with that. Fun times!!!!

Once you go AK-47, you know you're in heaven. Welcome to the club.[banana]

AK-47

Where did you purchase the weapon and how much?

Back
Top Bottom