• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Texas SWAT team responds to incident at synagogue as service Facebook livestream is disabled

'He told us to get on our knees, but I said no': Hostage details breathless escape from British terrorist inside Texas synagogue after 'hero' rabbi threw a CHAIR at him

Let's assume it is effective at that. Does that make it right?

What about using 3 generation punishment as an incentive for one not to be a criminal? Would that be right if proven effective?

Actually I was trying to point out that all countries, even the good guys (as the US and Israel generally regard each other) are not above morally corrupt use of "the end justifies the means" based techniques. Not sure if Canada does this though.
I'm not making moral judgement .
I'm not in their shoes so I'm not in a position to do so.

For our next question we'll debate whether the sky is blue. Bonus points will be awarded for references to the physical properties of water and bears defecating in forests.

I don't really want to derail this thread any more than it already is, but that's actually an interesting discussion/debate, when you consider not all languages even have a word for blue; blue was the last main color to have a word for it in most ancient languages that we know about; and that language directly impacts ones ability to differentiate or distinguish between different colors. I hope I'll get bonus points because Persian Farsi and Japanese both have color words for specific shades of blue that more closely translate to 'water' in English.

But I digress. Back to discussing Israel in the thread about a British Muslim terrorist taking Texans hostage.

;)

I don't really want to derail this thread any more than it already is, but that's actually an interesting discussion/debate, when you consider not all languages even have a word for blue; blue was the last main color to have a word for it in most ancient languages that we know about; and that language directly impacts ones ability to differentiate or distinguish between different colors. I hope I'll get bonus points because Persian Farsi and Japanese both have color words for specific shades of blue that more closely translate to 'water' in English.

But I digress. Back to discussing Israel in the thread about a British Muslim terrorist taking Texans hostage.

;)
I would say that's bearly on-topic.

So this was supposed to be a massacre ending with Potato Head screeching about how there are too many guns being sold.

Fair warning. They intend to have the DOJ shutdown background checks which means shutting down ALL gun sales.

Buy guns. Buy ammo.

The FBI f***ed this one up, thanks to Jews who weren’t up for the idea of being slaughtered, but make no mistake, they WILL try again,

The a**h*** who was was FBI and he’s gone
(Their failure to recruit gun owners is why they now have to call up MI5 to import some would-be Jihadis and hand them guns)

What a bunch of f***ing losers. Since Hoover the 7th floor has been a cesspool of corrupt evil political bastards.

2A advertisement right there if I’ve ever seen one.

"2A advertisement":

1642678421771.png

1642678440022.png

My mother was born in Vienna, Austria. She fled as a child with her brother and mother to America from Hitler. Her father, (my maternal grandfather), was unable to get paperwork to sail on the same ship. He was supposed to go to Israel, then join them in America. He disappeared, we still don't know what happened to him.

My great Aunt and Uncle were put into a camp. They were liberated by US forces and eventually made their way to America. I grew up seeing their tattoos, and wondering why they were so "odd". Food stashed in weird places in the house, a gun in the safe on top of their passports and envelopes with stamps and cash; (they were stamp dealers). At some point I realized that they were prepared to "grab and go".

I do not understand how any Jew in America can support gun control or "stand in unity" with Palestine or Islamist Jihadists. I will not "coexist" with people who want to wipe out my people because of our beliefs.

"2A advertisement":

View attachment 566903

View attachment 566904

My mother was born in Vienna, Austria. She fled as a child with her brother and mother to America from Hitler. Her father, (my maternal grandfather), was unable to get paperwork to sail on the same ship. He was supposed to go to Israel, then join them in America. He disappeared, we still don't know what happened to him.

My great Aunt and Uncle were put into a camp. They were liberated by US forces and eventually made their way to America. I grew up seeing their tattoos, and wondering why they were so "odd". Food stashed in weird places in the house, a gun in the safe on top of their passports and envelopes with stamps and cash; (they were stamp dealers). At some point I realized that they were prepared to "grab and go".

I do not understand how any Jew in America can support gun control or "stand in unity" with Palestine or Islamist Jihadists. I will not "coexist" with people who want to wipe out my people because of our beliefs.
I've never met my grandfathers. One perished in Sobibor. The other was killed in Babi Yar.
Grandma on my father's side, re-married after the war a man who fought on the front lines from 1941 until 1943 when a grenade ruined both of his hands. His first family was killed in 1941 in Mogilev. I've never met him either: he succumbed to his injuries years before I was born. All I ever knew of him is the medals. many medals. many pieces of metal junk to remind me of what I've never had: a grandfather.
This is why I carry and that is why I train myself constantly( and others): so my grandchildren can have a grandfather!

Back
Top Bottom