TEXAS: Gunman killed neighbors, child with AR-15-style rifle: Neighbor requested gunman stop shooting AR in yard while his baby was trying to sleep

I got 100 acres and a 1/2 mile driveway with a locking gate at the end of a very long dead end dirt road.

My uncle is the chief and my BIL is the captain.

I have a number of threatening flags and signs on my gate.

Nobody is crazy enough to enter my compound.

The local and staties consider my place “a no go zone”.

Tell that baby to get ear plugs.
Jesus Christ reptile. My driveway is longer… I believe it’s a 3/4 of a mile to my house and at least a mile shooting range.. closest Neibor is a half mile away. Every time somebody farts or shoots the police are coming here every day. I don’t have my pants on yet. They all complained and tried to drive me out of town. I won. They all sued me a cost me $100,000. I’m still here you don’t see me shoot my neighbors I just love it them having to live near me. I won’t let them sell out. Unfortunately they die sometimes.

What finally shut everybody up is when I started yelling at the police after being compliant for three years.

According to Google maps theres about 100yards from the street to (what Im assuming is) the property line where the rear of adjacent properties meet. No way any sane person could safely shoot a center fire rifle there.

If it was cartel related and their bs is spreading further from the border, thats a problem for .gov. AR 15's in civilian hands are also a problem for .gov. Burying a possible cartel angle while amplifying the fact that an AR 15 was used is their best way to play this.

So this all boils back to you why can’t you buy a suppressor at the hardware store? you can it’s just not legal.. I have no clue why in my state I can and all this belt fed equipment all the tools and fun but you can’t use it without pissing off your neighbor

According to Google maps theres about 100yards from the street to (what Im assuming is) the property line where the rear of adjacent properties meet. No way any sane person could safely shoot a center fire rifle there
Are you being sarcastic? 300 feet? 99% of the people on this form couldn’t hit something at 100 yards.

Are you being sarcastic? 300 feet? 99% of the people on this form couldn’t hit something at 100 yards.
Im saying that if this guy was shooting from the middle of the street, 101 yards away is his neighbors yard, and beyond that his neighbors house, with no likely no kind of backstop. No safe way to shoot a rifle on this size lot imo

"At least 10 people were in the home when police arrived on scene and all of the victims were between the ages of eight and 40.

Capers believes the 10 people in the home lived together, with four to five of them just moving into the home from Houston within the last three or four days.

Residents are being told to "stay inside [and] stay clear" of the crime scene until the investigation has concluded, but do not believe the suspect, a Mexican national, is in the area.

"We are getting closer to him every minute of every hour but we know who he is," Capers told KTRK.

Police did not disclose the identity of the victims but said the shootings all took place in one home, the victims were all from Honduras and that four of the victims were declared dead at the scene. The fifth victim -- an 8-year-old boy -- was taken to a hospital and he has since been pronounced dead."
I find it odd that the 5 adults all had different last names. I think there will be a lot more info on the home owner and the people that were in there. I know it says the Guzman woman was Garcia's ( the owner ) wife, he survived.

Yep. News says he’d been deported to Mexico twice prior.

Statute:

The Gun Control Act of 1968 (GCA), specifically 18 U.S.C. § 922(g), outlines several categories of individuals who are prohibited from possessing firearms. One of those categories includes individuals who are unlawfully in the United States.

The law states that it is unlawful for any person:

"(5) who, being an alien— (A) is illegally or unlawfully in the United States; or (B) except as provided in subsection (y)(2), has been admitted to the United States under a nonimmigrant visa (as that term is defined in section 101(a)(26) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1101(a)(26)));"
THRICE

IMG_0034.jpeg

Federal law prohibits possession of a firearm by “an alien . . . illegally or unlawfully in the United States,”[30] Federal law also prohibits possession of a firearm by “an alien . . . admitted to the United States under a non-immigrant visa (as that term is defined in section 101(a)(26) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. § 1101(a)(26))),”[31]

What's ANOTHER law violated.......all a joke

I doubt that you have it right. Maybe some noobs and a few adults cannot hit at 100 but most certanlinly will.

Jesus Christ reptile. My driveway is longer… I believe it’s a 3/4 of a mile to my house and at least a mile shooting range.. closest Neibor is a half mile away. Every time somebody farts or shoots the police are coming here every day. I don’t have my pants on yet. They all complained and tried to drive me out of town. I won. They all sued me a cost me $100,000. I’m still here you don’t see me shoot my neighbors I just love it them having to live near me. I won’t let them sell out. Unfortunately they die sometimes.

What finally shut everybody up is when I started yelling at the police after being compliant for three years.
Living a happy life is the best revenge.

Like others have said, I am 100% certain there is a LOT more to this case than what is currently reported.

But we will never know any of it because it SO doesn't fit the narrative. The co-opted media will focus solely on "AR-15". An objective media would look at the larger issue of the perp's deportations and the immigration status of the unfortunate victims.

Local PD was called by the victims four times within 10 minutes before the shooting. Went interviewed the police replied they only had three people on duty to cover 700 square miles

I read that too. They were about 15 minutes away, they claim.

Howd he get away when they were getting closer and closer every minute. Well, first they didnt identify the shooter til about 18h after the crime, when they did they circulated the wrong picture of the man and the wrong spelling if his name.

They let him go
You don't lock up your own assets.
He's most likely south of the boarder right now, but he'll be back.

Back
Top Bottom