TEXAS: Gunman killed neighbors, child with AR-15-style rifle: Neighbor requested gunman stop shooting AR in yard while his baby was trying to sleep

Reptile

NES Member
A man using an AR-15-style weapon shot and killed five people Friday, including an 8-year-old — an angry response to the neighbors’ request that he stop shooting in his yard while their baby was trying to sleep, Texas authorities said Saturday. The gunman then fled, prompting an ongoing manhunt.

Authorities charged Francisco Oropeza, 38, with five counts of murder and were searching for him Saturday morning, San Jacinto County Sheriff Greg Capers told The Washington Post. Authorities believed he was about two miles from the area and were working to apprehend him, he said.

Ten people, all family members, were in the Cleveland, Tex., home during the shooting. Three women, a man and an 8-year-old boy were killed, Capers said. Five others survived, including three children.

The suspect was the victims’ neighbor and went to their home Friday night after they asked him to stop shooting an AR-15-style weapon in his front yard because of the noise, Capers said.

Continues...

Tragedy for sure.
But then theres the nerve of some people trying to get someone to stop shooting.
Its almost like they're Massifying where ever that place was.
Indeed.

I'd be pretty pissed off at my neighbors if they came over at 11pm at night, too.

At my house I shoot into the morning hours on weekends while I drink with my friends.

If some crybaby dad complained that his baby couldn't sleep at 11pm while I'm doing mag dumps from my AR - I'd tell him to write his rep so I can get a silencer.

I have the right to enjoy my property 24 hours a day.

"At least 10 people were in the home when police arrived on scene and all of the victims were between the ages of eight and 40.

Capers believes the 10 people in the home lived together, with four to five of them just moving into the home from Houston within the last three or four days.

Residents are being told to "stay inside [and] stay clear" of the crime scene until the investigation has concluded, but do not believe the suspect, a Mexican national, is in the area.

"We are getting closer to him every minute of every hour but we know who he is," Capers told KTRK.

Police did not disclose the identity of the victims but said the shootings all took place in one home, the victims were all from Honduras and that four of the victims were declared dead at the scene. The fifth victim -- an 8-year-old boy -- was taken to a hospital and he has since been pronounced dead."

Really, i dont care if he shit on his Ferrari, going into somebody's house and blasting them away. No excuse, that syco shouldn't have owned a gun
There is more to this than what is being said.
If tour gunning neighbors down over noise spats theres some deep rooted evil brewing anyway.
The shooter would have eventually went full evil.
Sad to hear this Im also sad that a family in texas was not armed to return fire. I still think of texas as everyone is armed to some degree ? I lnow thats not really the case.

Indeed.

I'd be pretty pissed off at my neighbors if they came over at 11pm at night, too.

At my house I shoot into the morning hours on weekends while I drink with my friends.

If some crybaby dad complained that his baby couldn't sleep at 11pm while I'm doing mag dumps from my AR - I'd tell him to write his rep so I can get a silencer.

I hope that's sarcasm. How many acres do you have?

While that’s a bit of an overreaction.. probably should’ve mind their own business..

No one seems to minds waking me up when I trying to sleep..

Indeed.

There’s definitely no right to enjoy your property 24 hours a day. You’re lucky if you can get five hours a year.

Now pay your taxes.. lol…

Back
Top Bottom