TEXAS: Gunman killed neighbors, child with AR-15-style rifle: Neighbor requested gunman stop shooting AR in yard while his baby was trying to sleep

He’s a mostly-peaceful, mostly-Texan, Mexican with he/him pronouns. Mostly.
mostly-they-mostly-come-at-night.gif

The killer is a “Texas Man"… love the mainstream media.

"In a by-now familiar phenomenon, newsrooms also insisted this week on referring to an illegal immigrant charged with slaughtering a family of five as a “Texas man”.

“Multiple people have been arrested in connection with the Texas man accused of fatally shooting five neighbors,” the Washington Post reported. The suspected shooter, 38-year-old Francisco Oropeza, is a Mexican national. He has been deported at least four times between 2009 and 2016, according to U.S. immigration officials. Yet, to the press, Oropeza is a “Texas man,” not a Mexican national in the United States illegally.

“The Texas man accused of killing 5 neighbors is in custody,” reads an NPR headline. “Police say the Texas man suspected of killing five people, including a 9-year–old boy, has been arrested after a multi-day search,” reported CBS News."

The killer is a “Texas Man"… love the mainstream media.

"In a by-now familiar phenomenon, newsrooms also insisted this week on referring to an illegal immigrant charged with slaughtering a family of five as a “Texas man”.

“Multiple people have been arrested in connection with the Texas man accused of fatally shooting five neighbors,” the Washington Post reported. The suspected shooter, 38-year-old Francisco Oropeza, is a Mexican national. He has been deported at least four times between 2009 and 2016, according to U.S. immigration officials. Yet, to the press, Oropeza is a “Texas man,” not a Mexican national in the United States illegally.

“The Texas man accused of killing 5 neighbors is in custody,” reads an NPR headline. “Police say the Texas man suspected of killing five people, including a 9-year–old boy, has been arrested after a multi-day search,” reported CBS News."
Theyve learned from the Swedes. There was a woman who was raped on a ferry in Sweden by a group of ME/NA apes. None of them were citizens but the Swedish press referred to them as Swedish men

I find it odd that the 5 adults all had different last names. I think there will be a lot more info on the home owner and the people that were in there. I know it says the Guzman woman was Garcia's ( the owner ) wife, he survived.
Stash house. Not that difficult. Illegals live in conditions normal, I'll say citizens since everyone is 'American' technically, would find horrifying. I went into a stash house once where the entire floor was nothing but rotted mattresses. You had to walk across the mattresses to get to 'your' bed, other people did the same to yours.

Just saw a picture of the dude. Mexican with a big shoulder tat? Nope, chances of gang/cartel connection go way up.

Tats are becoming more common south of the border, but generally frowned upon. Mostly gangs have them.

Stash house. Not that difficult. Illegals live in conditions normal, I'll say citizens since everyone is 'American' technically, would find horrifying. I went into a stash house once where the entire floor was nothing but rotted mattresses. You had to walk across the mattresses to get to 'your' bed, other people did the same to yours.
I was talking to a building inspector prob a month ago. They were inspecting a home that was being used as a hotel basically. Same deal, you had to walk over mattresses because they were all over the place. He opened up a closet door and there was a woman on a mattress on the floor of the closet like it was her room. Yelled at him to close the door, lmao. Chelsea MA.

I'm in the projects over there from time to time. The mailboxes are ridiculous. Literally dozens of names scrawled in Sharpie all over a mailbox that's like 4x12

I was talking to a building inspector prob a month ago. They were inspecting a home that was being used as a hotel basically. Same deal, you had to walk over mattresses because they were all over the place. He opened up a closet door and there was a woman on a mattress on the floor of the closet like it was her room. Yelled at him to close the door, lmao. Chelsea MA.

I'm in the projects over there from time to time. The mailboxes are ridiculous. Literally dozens of names scrawled in Sharpie all over a mailbox that's like 4x12
Welcome to the Democrat's Amurika.

If this guy is an illegal, why isn't anyone asking how/why he had a firearm?

Aren't there laws to prevent unauthorized/illegal aliens from purchasing firearms?

There are, but this guy didn't need no stinking laws.

Another good example of hoping the police will show up and save you when they actually show up to document your death if you are unarmed.

Found a sheet that NICS uses for processing firearm checks for everyone's entertainment.

So was the shooter an immigrant alien or not?

NICS checks
If they lie on the form the system has basically no way of proving that they're non citizens if it doesn't come back hot.

“How many people have to die to get you to give up your guns?“

Gee, I don’t know. How many people have to be murdered by illegal aliens to finally enforce our borders? How many unborn children have to be murdered to ban late term abortions?

Seriously, f*** these people

So this all boils back to you why can’t you buy a suppressor at the hardware store? you can it’s just not legal.. I have no clue why in my state I can and all this belt fed equipment all the tools and fun but you can’t use it without pissing off your neighbor
They want them banned because it would be a lot harder to find someone picking off politicians if they can't hear it.

They want them banned because it would be a lot harder to find someone picking off politicians if they can't hear it.
Not quite… killing someone without a suppressor is just as easy, if they aren’t even trying to get away… it’s just more fake political crap just like climate change, it’s a religion for People who believe in it.. all the politicians do is pander

Back
Top Bottom