• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Tell me about Pelham F&G (NH)

Hey folks,

I'm wondering if anyone here is a member at Pelham F&G or has had the chance to shoot there. I've been going to MFL for the past couple of years when I started getting into shooting, but am interested in joining a club with a little more variety than a small indoor range. It hasn't been a big deal up until now, as I only own handguns, but I've just put money down and will be getting a Bushmaster AR15 Carbine in the next couple weeks, so having a little more space will soon be a key goal.

Any experience or insights would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

They are in the process of expanding their outdoor range to 600 yards. The club has a large membership and everyone I've met from the club has been great. I think you will be very happy with their operation.

I only shot there once many years ago, having been invited by a member.
It was a cold day in the fall and we were shooting at one of the outdoor
ranges. About the only thing I remember from that day is that I was very
impressed with the facility. Check it out. My friend was a very enthusiastic
member and loved the club.

TBP

Very impressive facility, however, it is my understanding that the clubhouse is not open to members on a self-serve basis. If they have an indoor range, you should check to see if it's self-serve or attended hours only (I've been to outdoor matches at the club, but not to any indoor events).

I believe they own the dogpound to the left of the driveway as you enter and that they get some revenue renting this to the town.

Some years ago, the highway department goofed and put up a sign (one of the regular green metal ones) giving directions to the "Public Gun Range". I think the sign has either been removed or the word "public" removed.

Back
Top Bottom