• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Telegram article on deer hunting in MA

Hunters make me sick. Why can't they get their meat from a butcher shop like normal people without hurting innocent animals?

I just don't like the taste of "caged" food. That's why I get all my fish free range, hell if there's a fence around the farm I get my vegetables I just move along.

Hunters make me sick. Why can't they get their meat from a butcher shop like normal people without hurting innocent animals?

butcher shops are for pussies.

I prefer to find the most innocent animals I can....bunnies are great, cause they scream.

I try not to shoot innocent animals, only the ones that look guilty. They do taste the same, however.

Maybe you suck at telling guilty from innocent and all you've ever shot was innocents. MAYBE the guilty ones taste even better! Without a polygraph machine in the tree stand, you'll never really know.

original.jpg

Grown meat is going to be a thing soon enough. It's super expensive as the media is liquid gold. But they are converting plants like rice to grow the media components. Should drop the price and improve the safety

Maybe you suck at telling guilty from innocent and all you've ever shot was innocents. MAYBE the guilty ones taste even better! Without a polygraph machine in the tree stand, you'll never really know.

I shoot them all, and let GOD sort it out upstairs.

Back
Top Bottom