• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

"Teen Mom" Jenelle Evans Whips Out Gun In Road Rage Incident

So.....based on looks alone you wouldn't hit that? :D:D

jenelle-evans-arrested-for-assault-mugshot-spl-ftr.jpg

No, no, no...they don't make condoms strong enough.

It wasn't fake, it was actually 'real' reality. But, on top of what you were questioning above, at the time the officer reached her car, the pistol was to her right between the driver's seat and the center console, clearly visible to her son (who kept looking at it) and the office who immediately brought it up and told her not to touch it while he was standing there.
In addition, unless it was a great video cut, when the office called her out of the car the pistol was left where it was, between the seat and the console, while her son remained in the car.
Where did you see all that? The video I see only showed her start to exit the vehicle and then it cut. No cops were seen on that video

I'm surprised she is not a PP. I see easy multiple criminal charges and a solid child protective services action against her. Stupid bimbo.

Good catch. FPP - drugs:

Evans' legal problems

Jenelle Evans and her boyfriend Kieffer Delp were arrested on October 15, 2010 for breaking and entering and drug possession. According to a police report filed by Officer W.D. Everett, he and Officer D.A. McFatter found them in a vacant house in their hometown of Oak Island. She pleaded guilty and was sentenced to 12 months of supervised probation and a monthly drug and alcohol test. ...

name one....

ef8.jpg

October 15, 2010: Arrested for breaking and entering, as well as drug possession. Sentenced to 12 months probation and monthly drug tests.

March 28, 2011: Arrested for assault. She was released on bond, and then booked herself into rehab in Malibu.

August 8, 2011: Arrested for violating her parole after she tested positive for weed and opiates.

January 10, 2012: Arrested for communicating threats to her former roommate and ex-best friend

January 16, 2012: Arrested for violating a domestic protection order.

March 5, 2012: Arrested for cyberstalking charges

June 24, 2012: Arrested on drug charges — marijuana possession, possession of drug paraphernalia, and possession of a controlled substance

April 23, 2013: Arrested on suspicion of heroin possession (with the intent to sell/manufacture/distribute), drug paraphernalia, and simple assault.

August 12, 2013: Arrested after failing a random drug test ordered by the court.

December 14, 2013: Arrested on a "breach of peace" charge.

February 24, 2015: Arrested for driving without a license.

May 26, 2015: Arrested for first degree criminal domestic violence.

August 20, 2015: Arrested on charges of assault.

name one....
Criminal charges?
Assault dangerous weapon for pointing the gun
Negligent operation driving with both hands off the wheel
Child endangerment for above with her kid in the car
I assume there are no storage laws where she is...
Those are right off the top

ef8.jpg

October 15, 2010: Arrested for breaking and entering, as well as drug possession. Sentenced to 12 months probation and monthly drug tests.

March 28, 2011: Arrested for assault. She was released on bond, and then booked herself into rehab in Malibu.

August 8, 2011: Arrested for violating her parole after she tested positive for weed and opiates.

January 10, 2012: Arrested for communicating threats to her former roommate and ex-best friend

January 16, 2012: Arrested for violating a domestic protection order.

March 5, 2012: Arrested for cyberstalking charges

June 24, 2012: Arrested on drug charges — marijuana possession, possession of drug paraphernalia, and possession of a controlled substance

April 23, 2013: Arrested on suspicion of heroin possession (with the intent to sell/manufacture/distribute), drug paraphernalia, and simple assault.

August 12, 2013: Arrested after failing a random drug test ordered by the court.

December 14, 2013: Arrested on a "breach of peace" charge.

February 24, 2015: Arrested for driving without a license.

May 26, 2015: Arrested for first degree criminal domestic violence.

August 20, 2015: Arrested on charges of assault.

thought you were talking about this incident. Need to be clearer [smile]

Criminal charges?
Assault dangerous weapon for pointing the gun
Negligent operation driving with both hands off the wheel
Child endangerment for above with her kid in the car
I assume there are no storage laws where she is...
Those are right off the top
1. Pointing a gun at someone smashing their car into you which is a physical threat is now a crime? Time to start indicting cops who do it all the time, then.
2. I assume you only drive 10 and 2? Please quote me the criminal law for driving with one hand. And if there are, then let's file criminal charges against every cop in a car....
3. You don't have kids, obviously.

its funny watching adults get lathered up over a fake tv show with a criminal skank actress in a likely fake incident... lmao

its funny watching adults get lathered up over a fake tv show with a criminal skank actress in a likely fake incident... lmao

I’m not 100% sure how much is fake. Not when real cops get involved, real charges are filed, and people really go to jail.

I think the producers have a plan, but counting on an unstable meth-head to then execute that plan likely leads to the shitshow everyone is seeing now.

Back
Top Bottom