• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

"Teen Mom" Jenelle Evans Whips Out Gun In Road Rage Incident

Reptile

NES Member
Jenelle Evans whipped out a handgun -- while her son was riding shotgun, btw -- and brandished it at a driver she says cut her off during a road rage incident.

MTV aired video of the incident on Monday night's "Teen Mom 2" and it shows Jenelle slam on her brakes suddenly, start yelling at the other driver ... and then reach for her gun under the driver's seat, and place it in her lap. Remember, her 8-year-old son, Jace, is sitting right next to her.

Jenelle stopped and got into an argument with the guy, yelling, "You were tailgating me, you dumbass!!"

According to the other driver, Jenelle followed him to his house and drove into his mailbox. He then appeared to make contact with Jenelle's vehicle, and that's when she pulled the gun.

MTV opted not to air video of her brandishing the gun during the April incident -- but it's clear they have the footage.

Police showed up -- Jenelle and the other driver dialed 911 -- but no arrests were made due to conflicting stories and lack of witnesses.

'Teen Mom' Star Jenelle Evans Goes for Her Gun in Road Rage Incident

Not Guilty!!!

Jenelle Evans, not guilty??

I'm guessing that's the first time she's ever heard that. She's been arrested so many times I think she has her mail forwarded right to the jail to save time. Multiple drug arrests, child endangerment, stalking, domestic abuse, in and out of rehab, etc.

Not to mention she's covered with more tattoos than a circus sideshow performer.

Where's that puking emoji....

I'm guessing that's the first time she's ever heard that. She's been arrested so many times I think she has her mail forwarded right to the jail to save time. Multiple drug arrests, child endangerment, stalking, domestic abuse, in and out of rehab, etc.

Not to mention she's covered with more tattoos than a circus sideshow performer.

Yikes!!!

I just said Not Guilty based on the video.

Had no idea she was such a no go zone.

I never heard of her, and I was never that good at math, but damn, she has an 8 year old and she is a teenager?

If you've been on NES long enough and read the threads on females in trouble with the law you'll see a direct corolation between lack of guilt and increase in hotness. Get it now?

If you've been on NES long enough and read the threads on females in trouble with the law you'll see a direct corolation between lack of guilt and increase in hotness. Get it now?

Yeah, I've only been here 6 years longer than you, so I'm the noob. Thanks for the tip.

I understand the relation of "not guilty" to "hot." If you read my comment, I was pointing out 1) the irony of her ever being associated with the phrase "not guilty;" and 2) the fact she's a tatt'ed up meth-head skank, which is the total opposite of "hot."

These "reality shows" are increasingly scripted......they all have to one up each other to get ratings. I'd bet a fair amount of money that whole thing was staged.....even the quote that police were dispatched and no arrests were made.

1. She has been arrested before and been in jail.....pp.
2. She brandishes a fire arm amd had it in her possession when the po po showed up.....not arrested? I don't think so.
3. You never see much of the gun in the vid.....I bet it was fake.
4. She said it was a white f150 in her "call" to 911....in the vid it's clearly grey.

All fake shit. All of it..

Yeah, I've only been here 6 years longer than you, so I'm the noob. Thanks for the tip.

I understand the relation of "not guilty" to "hot." If you read my comment, I was pointing out 1) the irony of her ever being associated with the phrase "not guilty;" and 2) the fact she's a tatt'ed up meth-head skank, which is the total opposite of "hot."
So.....based on looks alone you wouldn't hit that? :D:D

These "reality shows" are increasingly scripted......they all have to one up each other to get ratings. I'd bet a fair amount of money that whole thing was staged.....even the quote that police were dispatched and no arrests were made.

2. She brandishes a fire arm amd had it in her possession when the po po showed up.....not arrested? I don't think so.
4. She said it was a white f150 in her "call" to 911....in the vid it's clearly grey.

I have the same question about #1. If she's not a PP, I'd sure like to know why, given her arrest record.

It wasn't fake, it was actually 'real' reality. But, on top of what you were questioning above, at the time the officer reached her car, the pistol was to her right between the driver's seat and the center console, clearly visible to her son (who kept looking at it) and the office who immediately brought it up and told her not to touch it while he was standing there.
In addition, unless it was a great video cut, when the office called her out of the car the pistol was left where it was, between the seat and the console, while her son remained in the car.

It seems from the video that she's the idiot for escalating the situation. Probably because she was packing heat, she figured she could be the bigger a**h*** and not walk away. Get the guys plate # report it and move on with your life instead of pulling out your gun and chasing the guy down and barking at him like some kind of deranged lunatic. You have a kid in the car, what is he going to learn from that.
If you must, stay on the phone with the cops and follow the guy. If he stops to confront you, bug out.
People get shot over petty shit like this, and we, as gun owners end up paying for it with kneejerk laws from stupid politicians.

This is scripted to support the position that guns make people do bad things and escalate confrontations when in fact an armed society is a polite society.

How polite would she have been, (if this were real,) if the other driver was known to be armed?

Typical old guy who thinks women should be converted to the wrists and ankles and thinks clogs are sexy

Not at all. I enjoy being down in FL in warm weather now. Lots of eye candy. But the number of people that think totally covering themselves in tatts makes them hot is amazing. It's even better when you see them years later after tatting and sunbathing - all the tatts disappear into the wrinkles. And, clogs are only sexy if I'm wearing them. ;)

Interesting that she has 3 cameras pointing at 3 different angles inside her car yet none pointing to the outside. Vanity?

Interesting that she has 3 cameras pointing at 3 different angles inside her car yet none pointing to the outside. Vanity?

Not vanity (not saying she's not vain), but the way these reality shows have the cars wired for video. Gotta get all the angles of the "talent."

Back
Top Bottom