• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

tax stamp required for built-in suppressor on DDM4 ISR .300 BO?

Hi guys- was looking at the daniel defense DDM4 ISR- 300 blackout with a built-in suppressor (PAMD). would I still have to apply for a tax stamp and wait the 6 months or is it already acquired with the sale of the rifle?
Looks like I can buy it straight from DD-

New Hampshire has no state-level restrictions on NFA/suppressors.

Should probably move this to the NFA section, New Hampshire has no state-level restrictions on suppressors.
Hi guys- was looking at the daniel defense DDM4 ISR- 300 blackout with a built-in suppressor (PAMD). would I still have to apply for a tax stamp and wait the 6 months or is it already acquired with the sale of the rifle? Looks like I can buy it straight from DD-
DD is based in Georgia, so you'll need to first have them transfer to a New Hampshire FFL who handles NFA items (Form 3, can take several months), then that FFL will help you file the NFA paperwork to transfer from him to you.
Apply for your stamp. When you receive it, you can buy your guns (yes, guns).
Can't file paperwork for the Form 4 until you have the serial number of the suppressor you are transferring, usually you wait until after the Form 3 (dealer to dealer transfer) is approved before you file your Form 4.

Again, this is all about compliance with Federal law, NH does not care.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom