• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Ordered 3/13, not prime. Order will be arriving today. This fits into their expected shipping timeframe. I'm pleased, especially with the current frenzy.

My two old orders are finally in awaiting tracking info, so the end is near. Literally no ammo left there.

My two orders from 3/13 say "Awaiting Tracking Number". I hadn't checked before so I just assumed it means that no action has been taken at all on my order yet. Maybe it means that the order was picked and waiting for the shipping guy to print a label?

My two orders from 3/13 say "Awaiting Tracking Number". I hadn't checked before so I just assumed it means that no action has been taken at all on my order yet. Maybe it means that the order was picked and waiting for the shipping guy to print a label?

Correct...boxed up and waiting for the label.

No movement on my order, nobody answering the phone, voice mail boxes are full, nobody on chat, and no response to any of my previous inquiries, boith written and voice.

No movement on my order, nobody answering the phone, voice mail boxes are full, nobody on chat, and no response to any of my previous inquiries, boith written and voice.

I've recently sent them emails (3/17) with regard to shipping information. I received a response within a few hours.

My order from 3/14 has been saying that since I first placed the order, so I'm not sure it means anything other than...we'll get to it, when we get to it.

Frank

My order from 3/14 has been saying that since I first placed the order, so I'm not sure it means anything other than...we'll get to it, when we get to it.

Frank

Yeah, my order has been in place since 3/12 and it still has that same message. Going from what some have said about their ship dates mine must be getting close.

I got a shipping number last night from my order last week. Pretty happy about that. I figured when I ordered I either get it or I don't . I haven't shot 40 in a couple of years. so if I'm still alive I will be shooting 40 this summer.

I got one of my orders and no updates on the other one yet. I'm prime. It's not really concerning me though, when it ships, great. I don't need it right away.

I ordered a case of .40 (Independence aluminum) just before noon, 3/20. I received a tracking number for it last night.

See this ticks me off a little. I'm still waiting since 3/12 for a tracking number. It's almost as if there is no rhyme or reason as to how they determine what ships when.

See this ticks me off a little. I'm still waiting since 3/12 for a tracking number. It's almost as if there is no rhyme or reason as to how they determine what ships when.
same here I ordered a case of cheap ass Tula 9mm earlier that week, just a normal order for plinking, not even considering the panic buying, and still no tracking #, and I had an order for two 100rd packs of a different type of 9mm that I ordered a day or two after those, that I already received, so it seems pretty random.

I have other places I order from that I won't mention as they are not "out" like Targetsports, that are having even worse delays or are even more out of stock so I'm not complaining.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom