• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

I find it interesting that they are totally out of stock on .17 HMR
Yes a lot of people shoot it but I would not have taught it so common as to disappear in a situation like this.

I am not bothered as I have 1000 rounds of it on hand, but I keep checking more out of curiosity than need.

šŸÆ

Yes a lot of people shoot it but I would not have taught it so common as to disappear in a situation like this.

I am not bothered as I have 1000 rounds of it on hand, but I keep checking more out of curiosity than need.

šŸÆ

I am going to guess that either nippleheads bought it all, or some gun shop bought it because their nipplehead customers had cleaned them out, at the beginning of this thing, friends of mine who work at gun shops were telling me fun stories, like nippleheads were running around buying EVERYTHING they could touch. It got to a point where one of them deliberately hid the 9mm Makaraov ammo they had for sale, because nippleheads kept taking boxes to the counter thinking it was regular 9mm, etc.

-Mike

I am going to guess that either nippleheads bought it all, or some gun shop bought it because their nipplehead customers had cleaned them out, at the beginning of this thing, friends of mine who work at gun shops were telling me fun stories, like nippleheads were running around buying EVERYTHING they could touch. It got to a point where one of them deliberately hid the 9mm Makaraov ammo they had for sale, because nippleheads kept taking boxes to the counter thinking it was regular 9mm, etc.

-Mike

These people are the ones who will have bought ammo at double. Put it on their CC and be paying full interest
it, making the purchase triple the cost.
Then they will lose their job, the market for ammo will go ass up, and theyll have to dump it for 1/4 of what they paid for it minus interest.

šŸÆ
After Sandy Hook that stuff was all over the place. Maybe a lot of people went out and bought rifles chambered in that caliber in preparation for the next panic...and here we are.

These people are the ones who will have bought ammo at double. Put it on their CC and be paying full interest
it, making the purchase triple the cost.
Then they will lose their job, the market for ammo will go ass up, and theyll have to dump it for 1/4 of what they paid for it minus interest.

I hope that will happen, but I think that's wishful thinking.

-Mike

Wolf Polyperformance 762x39 in stock 99+. $0.28.rd Prime

Aguila 22lr, standard velocity and high velocity in stock 99+. $0.04/rd for both

Ordered some Tula 7.62x39 on 3/26, still no tracking info.

Ordered some Wolf 7.62x39 about 3 hours ago, just got confirmation that it has shipped.

Interesting system. Although very impressed with the turn around on the Wolf.

In recent tard history for panic ammo purchases Iā€™ll have to hand it to TS for pulling through with great prices and fast shipping. Iā€™ve been getting my orders within 3-5 days consistently and Iā€™ve made about 12 orders since 3/15.

Even 3 days ago I could still get 44 rem mag at middle first term Trump pricing.

In recent tard history for panic ammo purchases Iā€™ll have to hand it to TS for pulling through with great prices and fast shipping. Iā€™ve been getting my orders within 3-5 days consistently and Iā€™ve made about 12 orders since 3/15.

Even 3 days ago I could still get 44 rem mag at middle first term Trump pricing.
Im pretty impressed with their 22lr availability. It seems to go oos but a day or two later they have it in again. Been having trouble with my favorite brand (CCI sv) but there is stuff in stock on a regular basis, unlike during past panics.

Is the Prime discount a flat rate or it varies from product to product? Trying to decide if itā€™s worth taking the plunge.
Applied to everything. 8% plus free shipping on any amounts. Also get priority shipping I guess which I never knew but makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom