• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

I don't think she wants to go public with someone flipping her the bird and not seeing the inside of a jail cell or courtroom instantly.
It would tarnish her godlike self image.

To quote the singer Jewel: "We will all be Christed when we hear ourselves say / We are that to which we pray."
One can only hope.

3 very heavy boxes were delivered by FEDEX yesterday. Even though I wanted 3 business days for shipment, because TSUSA is in CT, the delivery was next-day. :)

I'm currently over-full of ammo. Esp. 45. I just don't shoot a lot of 45. (Not that I shoot a lot of anything lately.) And while putting it away, I found a BJ's peanut can FULL of 45's I loaded a few years ago. LOL

Very happy. Hope TSUSA opens a floodgate, but I'll be shopping there first.

I am reminded of an old Japanese saying:

"The standing nail is soon hammered flat."
I would not have chosen to make this thread available for the forces of darkness to see. But, not my site, not my rules, yadda yadda. I certainly hope things turn out well, but it is hard for me to see a clear path to victory despite all of the armchair lawyering going on here.

I am reminded of an old Japanese saying:

"The standing nail is soon hammered flat."
I would not have chosen to make this thread available for the forces of darkness to see. But, not my site, not my rules, yadda yadda. I certainly hope things turn out well, but it is hard for me to see a clear path to victory despite all of the armchair lawyering going on here.

Hello moto . . .don't fret, it will be alright.

Damn. Ordered on the 15th, label created, est ship date was the 18th. Guessing there's not a huge run on 7.5 swiss. Figured it would of shipped by now.

I have it delivered to work because I'm here during the day and not at home.. also keeps my wife from snooping..

My shipper and receiver would always open it and page over my phone.. Umm Jay you have ammo back here..

Now I tell him I'm waiting for a heavy box of new brake rotors for my truck to be delivered. No need to open it up.. they'll be dirty.
So far so good. Except I guess I replace my brakes a few times a year.

Nice. Sounds like someone snagged a Swiss rifle?...
Yeah. Weird impulse buy a while ago. Wanted one and when it arrived...i put it in the safe,lol. Finally took it apart and cleaned it up. Put some GP11 through it last week and had a blast. Guess I didn't know what I was missing. The GP11 is beautiful ammo too, almost a shame to shoot.

Beginning January, their turnaround time should back to normal or even quicker. Looking forward to supporting TS even more in 2018.

Home_Alone_Woof_MH_v2.gif

I'm not sure whether to be impressed that you can quote Jewel..... or a little freaked out!! I guess I'll "Like" and be impressed. :)

I have a very eclectic taste in music (you should see my Pandora channels!) and a cursed memory where I cannot forget pretty much anything.
From the same song: "Hitler loved little blue-eyed boys and it drove him to hate" and "Darkness spreads it's legs for hate and ignorance." - Jewel Kilcher, "Innocence Maintained"

I have it delivered to work because I'm here during the day and not at home.. also keeps my wife from snooping..

My shipper and receiver would always open it and page over my phone.. Umm Jay you have ammo back here..

Now I tell him I'm waiting for a heavy box of new brake rotors for my truck to be delivered. No need to open it up.. they'll be dirty.
So far so good. Except I guess I replace my brakes a few times a year.

Hey man, you have to stop short a lot, you know how terrible people are at merging in MA ;)

TS is now public, what's done is done. Good for them for not grabbing ankles. Haven't been shooting alot lately and heard of them before all this but will now order a couple cases of something as a thumbs up.

Still, this is a lesson for us all. Just stfu when it comes to stuff like this. They are a rare case that did not cave to Maura's supreme rule but most will. The rat that started this mess probably heard about TS from some big mouth (prob NES member) at a public range bragging about how smart he is finding out how to get ammo shipped to him. We get it, you're special, keep it to yourself.

If someone is dedicated enough to shooting or collecting, they will easily find about all this stuff. No need to advertise ammo shipping companies, how those scary unsafe glocks make it into the state, etc. I know it not illegal but that doesn't matter in this state.

All it takes is one turd to ruin the punch bowl. Snitches get stitches, keep shit between people you know that are more than casual LTC folks who don't truly believe in the 2A. Not hard people...

My label has been created now for a few days.
Damn. Ordered on the 15th, label created, est ship date was the 18th. Guessing there's not a huge run on 7.5 swiss. Figured it would of shipped by now.

I ordered on the 16th. Label created but no movement. I guess a post holiday surprise when it arrives.

My label has been created now for a few days.

I ordered on the 16th. Label created but no movement. I guess a post holiday surprise when it arrives.
I figured theyd have to blow the dust and cobwebs off my 7.5 swiss while struggling to keep the 223 and 9mm in stock. Surprised Im still waiting tbh. Oh well, it will come.

Back
Top Bottom