Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Last edited:

Hornady American Gunner 6.5cr box of 200. I’ve gotten this before and picked another just now for about $10 bucks more a box. Not bad.

This reminds me, if you hate yourself enough to go to the Manchester Walmart, they had some assorted 6.5Creed at Manchester WalMart last night. There was some 100rnd packs of CCI Miniag 22lr as well.

There are boxes of Estate 12 gauge 00 buckshot at Shooters Outpost, NH. 25 shells for ~$25. Yesterday was my first time going to SO and window shopping upstairs was definitely a Freedom Overload which I'm still recovering from today.

Edit: CCI Minimag 100 round packs there as well. $9 a box. I got the last "brick" of 500. The total for this brick, and two of the aforementioned buckshot packs, was $89.97.

This reminds me, if you hate yourself enough to go to the Manchester Walmart, they had some assorted 6.5Creed at Manchester WalMart last night. There was some 100rnd packs of CCI Miniag 22lr as well.
Walmart will continue to carry it cuz it’s not a killy round. I picked up the 60 round Winchester white box packs the other day.

Walmart will continue to carry it cuz it’s not a killy round. I picked up the 60 round Winchester white box packs the other day.

I meant less the principal of going to WalMart, and more the exposure to Hep C, motorized chair dwellers, and the deductive smell of Subway bread.

Hornady American Gunner 6.5cr box of 200. I’ve gotten this before and picked another just now for about $10 bucks more a box. Not bad. Prime is $.78 pr.

I like these, it feels better learning at this price than the Hornady match 140g I bought. I'm saving that for when I have a better idea at what I'm doing

There also aren’t any .30-06 ARs or any reported gang-bangin’ with that round. It’s now a hunting round.

I cant even imagine the kick of an AR-.30-06!
There are a few companies that still or have made 30-06 AR'S. I shot one a couple of years ago, guy said he paid over $2k for it though. Pretty sure my M1 has more kick, but maybe it was because I was having too much fun shooting it.

It pays for itself pretty quickly these days. But I find myself spending more and buying things I wouldnt otherwise because of the conveniece. So...you be the judge.

Back
Top Bottom