Talk about medieval ..

SS1

Sorry if this a dup. Nothing on a search
Imagine if this was an unarmed female victim
This guy is going to pick the wrong apartment someday......

Soitenly covered on Howie this week.
  • (At worst in retrospect), a mental case.
  • Apartment dweller convinced him to exit the premises, even though he had grounds for a "he was coming right at us" moment.
  • Apartment dweller gobsmacked the mental case was kicked right back out onto the street.
Hopefully the individual is so out of his mind that
he either can't form the intent to return to the apartment,
or is incapable of navigating there even if he wanted to.

Wonder if the cops returned the axe, hatchet, and spiked gloves to him...

Would anyone in their right mind catch and release a rabid animal? This guy is way more dangerous than a rabid animal.

so the apartment occupant pointed a gun at him and got him to back out, but he's mentally incompetent? makes no sense.
What makes no sense is the occupant had a axe wielding maniac in his apartment with him and he had a gun and this guy is not wearing a TOE tag today. Could have done all of us a HUGE favor

Last edited:
What makes no sense is the occupant had a axe wielding maniac in his apartment with him and he had a gun and this guy is not wearing a tow tag today. ...
4ylcg7.jpg

@Zappa

just to show my ignorance on medievalnessnesses - am i correct to presume it is totally illegal in MA to OWB carry something like a good 2handle knight sword, like a claymore?

i had a cousin who was facing some charges in CO.
he was batshit crazy too.
and like this guy in the OP's link, cousin got all charges dismissed. It took about six months and a lawyer to accomplish that. but basically, they need someone to be an obvious threat to society to even confine them for a month to observe them at a medical facility. so they just let them go, to either save money, or because the facilities are full-up.

it is a literal shit show out there.

just to show my ignorance on medievalnessnesses - am i correct to presume it is totally illegal in MA to OWB carry something like a good 2handle knight sword, like a claymore?
Dude, I know someone less than 5' tall who was
charged by MSP with carrying a concealed weapon -
to wit: a 6' sword used in religious ceremonies.

They were pulled over for speeding on I-84 in Sturbridge at 0 Dark 30,
and it was found in the trunk of their car
(which was searched for no damned good reason).

(They beat the rap but not the ride).

Last edited:
Sorry if this a dup. Nothing on a search
Imagine if this was an unarmed female victim
This guy is going to pick the wrong apartment someday......

A 46-year-old man was arrested for breaking into an occupied Capitol Hill apartment armed with an axe, a hatchet and a spiked glove was released from jail without charges Monday

How could they allowed thst spiked glove out of jail. That is a danger to society.

I was under the impression that if one was deemed incompetent to stand trial, they are immediately committed to a psych ward as the dismissal does not equal proof of innocence, just that it would be an unfair trial. Was it because the only actual crime was breaking and entering?

CARRYING a double-edged weapon, or a ninja star, or a "switchblade" or a balisong or PROBABLY a Karambit (possible double-edge AND a finger hole that COULD be metallic knuckles) is a no-no in mASS. Oh and sword-canes. No sword-canes.

I forget if there is a blade-length for carrying. Like if you have a cavalry sword or something.

Forget it. Just checked. It's some sort of disturbing the peace or something to carry a sword in mASS. LOL

CARRYING a double-edged weapon, or a ninja star, or a "switchblade" or a balisong or PROBABLY a Karambit (possible double-edge AND a finger hole that COULD be metallic knuckles) is a no-no in mASS. Oh and sword-canes. No sword-canes.

I forget if there is a blade-length for carrying. Like if you have a cavalry sword or something.

Forget it. Just checked. It's some sort of disturbing the peace or something to carry a sword in mASS. LOL

In DC, there are any number of ways to get you on this particular item. Illegal to possess blade longer than 3" if used unlawfully. I'm sure this is intentionally vague, so B&E with this sword would probably qualify. On top of that, there is a "deadly or dangerous weapon" clause that stipulates any blade that can not be proven to be used in a manner other than to inflict harm is also illegal. I imagine it would be hard to convince an arresting officer your two handed sword is for cheese and crackers.

Well, it's Seattle, so....

They did the perp and the world a disservice by letting him go. Eventually, he's either going to hurt or kill someone, or he's going to get hurt or killed.

Uh, most anything that would scare or offend a Karen is illegal in Massachusetts.

Back
Top Bottom