Take the survivors quiz

It says I'm a Thinker. I use to think I was a lover not a fighter now I realize I'm a sleeper.

Your Survivor Type: Thinker
You see problems clearly, using intelligence and creativity to overcome adversity, relying on your brain to meet challenges.

realist

Your Survivor Type: Realist
You know that life is hard so you face facts and do whatever is efficient and effective to achieve your goals.

While I didn't like some of the choices they offered, I did my best.

Example: If I'm at the grocery store and someone grabs their chest and falls down, the FIRST thing I would do is tell someone else to call 911 (I have CPR and FIRST AID training through work) Then tell someone else to find a store employee and tell them to bring and EAD (External Automatic Defiberator) - Ask if there's a doctor or EMT and then check for the guys pulse.

The key thing in a medical emergency - You can't do everything, but everything has to get done. Assign specific people specific tasks that let you focus on what you can do. Someone taking charge will actually help most people not panic. People who know they should do something but don't know what to do, panic.

Pretentious

I am hoplessly Pretentious >adjective attempting to impress by affecting greater importance or merit than is actually possessed.
-DERIVATIVES pretentiously >adverb pretentiousness >noun.
Survival type -The "All Knowing Noob" I have no friends & find making friends near impossible due to my condesending demeanor.A victim of childhood bulling & as an adult taunted by town childen w/sticks! [grin][laugh]

Back
Top Bottom