Take a look, FINALLY got my stuff!!!

The cats were all over the stuff the second I came in, I think it was a new smell plus the smell of Bella from Four Seasons. I was messing around with Bella and the dog was chewing on my hand. Really cool little French Bulldog.

1.jpg

2.jpg
[/IMG]

3.jpg
[/IMG]

4.jpg
[/IMG]

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

I think I've spent enough cash for now. Next item is a P22 Walther for the fiance and little brothers/sisters then a semi auto shotgun.

The fiance isnt very comfortable around guns, she walked in the house, saw the M4 and started laughing, she asked me if I was going to war or something. She thinks the M4 is ridicilous.

Jeeper creepers guys, it's almost amusing to get bashed because the cats were in the pictures. They always flock to the camera, they like the flash and the red eye light thing. Something about the camera attracts them.

Was there a flame fest a while back when anyone posted pictures of cats in something?

The fiance isnt very comfortable around guns, she walked in the house, saw the M4 and started laughing, she asked me if I was going to war or something. She thinks the M4 is ridicilous.

Yeah, why are you going to wear your seat belts either? You don't plan on being in a car crash today, right? [wink]

What's the stats on the M4? Is it a pre-ban?

Brand new M4A3 made by DPMS.

I only have to mention "Zombie" whenever I buy anything firearm related, she just giggles and tells me to be safe and dont blow off a finger.

[rofl]

i don't know why, but my cats love my guns too. especially my male.

you are a good dude, based on the purchases alone too! [laugh]

MEOW

Jeeper creepers guys, it's almost amusing to get bashed because the cats were in the pictures. They always flock to the camera, they like the flash and the red eye light thing. Something about the camera attracts them.

Was there a flame fest a while back when anyone posted pictures of cats in something?

"A" flame fest? [rofl] There are a few members who get their panties in a twist when you post pix of cats. Ignore them. Most of us do. Or we make motivators of the cat pix and tease them even more.

This is wiskers; over and out.........MEOW!

hahaha Whatever, I think any kid of animal next to a gun is comical. Hit the bolt release and watch the cats run for the hills!

One odd thing I did notice is whenever I'm messing with the empty firearms....if the barrel ends up aiming at the cat they will leave the room. I think between the sound of the slide being racked and the bolt release they know the two firearms are meant for something and being at the other end of the barrel scares them. Very off because the fiance's cat was never around guns and my cat came from the shelter and was only a few weeks old. They'll come right up and sniff a big sharp knive, sniff a taser, broken glass but something about the firearms.

Whatever, I just thought it was very odd they have some sort of sense about that.

One odd thing I did notice is whenever I'm messing with the empty firearms....if the barrel ends up aiming at the cat they will leave the room. I think between the sound of the slide being racked and the bolt release they know the two firearms are meant for something and being at the other end of the barrel scares them. Very off because the fiance's cat was never around guns and my cat came from the shelter and was only a few weeks old. They'll come right up and sniff a big sharp knive, sniff a taser, broken glass but something about the firearms.

Whatever, I just thought it was very odd they have some sort of sense about that.

Figures bunch of pussies :)

What is wrong with a little pussy on your bed, when you are showing off your new firearms.[banana]

Back
Top Bottom