T Shirt Fundraiser - CLOSED

Dude, you're probably going to sell many more, this has popped up from a few groups in my FB feed already.

It's well over 100 now, I'm going to include it in the Friday News email then it really ought to get busy. Lots of readers aren't on social media

Looks great! Any idea when they will ship?

Your pre-order is expected to be delivered to you on or before Wednesday, September 7. That's about 12 working days, not including holidays and weekends after the campaign closes. Once it ships, you'll receive an email with tracking information.

Remember, we print the shirts together so we can keep costs low and maximize the contribution to the cause. In the event that "Help Fight the Unconstitutional 7/20 MA Gun Ban" doesn't reach its set minimum in order to print, you'll automatically receive a refund for the price of the shirt.
Thank you again,
The Booster Team​

If you do a second run, I'd love to see

US Constitution, Article 1, section 9:

No Bill of Attainder or ex post facto Law shall be passed.

US Constitution, Article 1, section 10:

No State shall ... pass any Bill of Attainder, ex post facto Law

on the back as well.

Nice job on the design.

In, and done. Nice. It's out of the ordinary, which is cool. I like how the word 'tit' is right there in the middle of the back, hiding in plain sight.

I'd say you could use the line "You put the 'tit' in 'unconstitutional'", but apparently Americans are so f****** stupid these days that they assume anything they don't understand is racist or bigoted.

In, and done. Nice. It's out of the ordinary, which is cool. I like how the word 'tit' is right there in the middle of the back, hiding in plain sight.

I'd say you could use the line "You put the 'tit' in 'unconstitutional'", but apparently Americans are so f****** stupid these days that they assume anything they don't understand is racist or bigoted.

sexist

I ordered a couple. One for me and the other is for family.

I can't wait to wear it, and by the very act commit a microaggression. I hope that I do not inadvertently cause anyone to suffer PTSD.

[FONT=&quot]"The recoil bruised my shoulder, which can happen if you don't know what you're doing. The brass shell casings disoriented me as they flew past my face. The smell of sulfur and destruction made me sick. The explosions — loud like a bomb — gave me a temporary form of PTSD. For at least an hour after firing the gun just a few times, I was anxious and irritable."[/FONT]

I ordered a couple. One for me and the other is for family.

I can't wait to wear it, and by the very act commit a microaggression. I hope that I do not inadvertently cause anyone to suffer PTSD.

[FONT=&quot]"The recoil bruised my shoulder, which can happen if you don't know what you're doing. The brass shell casings disoriented me as they flew past my face. The smell of sulfur and destruction made me sick. The explosions — loud like a bomb — gave me a temporary form of PTSD. For at least an hour after firing the gun just a few times, I was anxious and irritable."[/FONT]

The Kuntzman story will live on forever. [lol]

Back
Top Bottom