• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

T&G poll

Yes = 38.3 (303 votes)

Who owns this rag these days -- used to be the toilet paper of record (NY Times), but I think they recently changed ownership ?

The T&G used to be a decent paper from 1866 - the 1980's when they merged the Telegram with the Gazette.

Last edited:
Voted.

The point of this poll is to remind us that manufacturers must be restricted by government because consumers are not capable of making wise decisions. It's the same mindset that restricts trans-fats, salt, and 20 0z. drinks.

It's also salesmanship 101. "Would you like the blue car or the red car because you're buying a car today." In this case, "It's an idiotic poll but vote anyway to help strengthen our position that government is smart, manufacturers are greedy and consumers are stupid."

Voted

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Should
manufacturers be allowed to market special children's guns?
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Yes[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]41.8%[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]No[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]58.2%[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Total votes: 411[/FONT]

Where the hell do they find these people??
Massachusetts.

Got my hair cut Tuesday and got to listen to the clucking in the background with some nutbag saying she was thinking of calling DCS because her downstairs neighbor's kid cries too much. Everyone there agreed with her, with the majority of them saying that the kid should be taken away or the parents sent for mandatory training, if they're "ignoring the poor kid while he cries."

Why's he crying? "I don't know. He's probably colicky or something." ****ing useless nannying bags of flesh.

I read the question but did not vote as the question is at least to me is poorly worded. Are they asking if the manufacturers make models specifically for children or asking if they make firearms targeted to children with special needs. And no I not being a smart ass.

I read the question but did not vote as the question is at least to me is poorly worded. Are they asking if the manufacturers make models specifically for children or asking if they make firearms targeted to children with special needs. And no I not being a smart ass.

Any time you have to explicitly state you are not being a smart ass...

Bump

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Should
manufacturers be allowed to market special children's guns?
[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]43.3%[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]56.7%[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Total votes: 711[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Should manufacturers be allowed to market special children's guns?[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica] 43.7%[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica] 56.3%[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Total votes: 730[/FONT]

Maybe the manufacturers should rename the products intended for those small of stature from "Youth Models" to "Dwarf Models" or "Little People Models".
I'd love to see the gunmakers change their advertising of such products to feature midgets using these guns instead of children.
Think about it, the libs would be beside themselves because they couldn't oppose it without appearing to be biased against little people.

[rofl][rofl][rofl]

midget-guns_~00177AGL.jpg

44/56. This commenter seems conflicted.

As a gun owner, I have never been in favor of kids having BB or pellet guns. I think they blur the line between firearm and toy. Children should be taught the proper care, use and RESPECT of firearms.

Back
Top Bottom