T&G POLL

wahsben

NES Life Member
NES Member
The Telegram & Gazzette's question of the day is: How do you feel about store owners or clerks who carry guns on the job?
Give them your answer.

telegram.com

Last edited:
great quote from the Police Chief

Police Chief Donald A. Haapakoski said that is true. More than half the town’s population is licensed to carry firearms.
There are 1,940 residents, and between 900 and 1,000 can legally arm themselves, he said.
“I think it’s a good thing,” said Chief Haapkoski, who will take over at the Rutland Police Department later this month. “People have the right to protect themselves. It’s what the Constitution is all about.”

Its still on - voted

TODAY'S POLL
How do you feel about store owners or clerks who carry guns on the job?
They have a right to protect their business.

91.5%
It's a bad and dangerous idea.

8.5%
Total votes: 402

great quote from the Police Chief

Police Chief Donald A. Haapakoski said that is true. More than half the town’s population is licensed to carry firearms.
There are 1,940 residents, and between 900 and 1,000 can legally arm themselves, he said.
“I think it’s a good thing,” said Chief Haapkoski, who will take over at the Rutland Police Department later this month. “People have the right to protect themselves. It’s what the Constitution is all about.”

Gonna miss this guy alot ! He's been a great police chief for this town .

There's always an a-hole in the bunch.....

Very impressive. Great way to make a living - selling booze and carrying a gun.

Posted by jw130

If Brad was a pharmacist instead, would the comment be
"great way to make a living - selling drugs and carrying a gun" ?

BTW, the poll wasn't there when I checked it, replaced with a question about riding the bus.

Back
Top Bottom