Sydney, Au Hijab-clad teen with fake rifle sparks security scare at hospital

Lol, they gave the girl and her family "a stern warning." Anyway, Australia has strict gun laws, did that buyback, and therefore it is unpossible for there to be a real attack in future. Plus, as a member of the "Religion of peace" she or her family or co-religionists are incapable of shooting up a hospital full of infidels. You people REALLY need to get over your Islamophobia.

[rofl][rofl][rofl]

I lived and worked at that hospital for a few years in the late 90’s. Awesome place. We used to hunt kangaroo off the back of utes on his dad’s farm n NW NSW.

this has nothing to do with the original post, so anyway....to those who know who will rogers was, don't you wish he was still around to get his take on the religion of peace? and blm for that matter. just thinking about it makes me smile.

this has nothing to do with the original post, so anyway....to those who know who will rogers was, don't you wish he was still around to get his take on the religion of peace? and blm for that matter. just thinking about it makes me smile.
Yup. How about the Duke?

I'm thinking that if put in a situation where what appears to be a terrorist wanna be walks into a hospital with a rifle or very good facsimile, that your average red blooded american isnt going to let that go unchallenged.....and the turd is probably going to end up requiring the services of the facility
Yup. That was suicidal behavior here in front of the wrong person. Maybe that’s what she wanted.

Back
Top Bottom