Swiss Palm Swell!!

I am sure that those of us that absolutley Love the Swiss K-31 rifle
because of tha way they feel, shoot,and the way thay just look. and
its a treat to find the soldier,s Tag under the butt plate with his Name.
D.O.B. and outfit that he served with. So after saying all that! I know
that those of us that just love to shoot the heck out of them end up with
a sore Palm after 40-50 or more rounds are pushed into the chambers!
am i right???? well i think i found relief! i put on a weaight lifting glove!
you know the kind that has open fingers and a velcro wrist wrap!!
i shot 80 rounds yesterday and NO PAIN!! so give it a try,
or are there any other idea,s that you have to help this
push -pull situation???

Sheriff Dudley

Last edited:
All I can say was I was itching to buy a Swiss on two occasions- once last week and once this week. I sure hope I am not kicking myself when I finally got the funds to do it.. I mean $120-$140 bucks is not much.. but Im broke from all the other things going on.

BTW- Ill remember your recommendation when I do get one :D

S.P. Swell

Hay d-pac have you been to Collectors-/-Affordable Firearms? in Pelham
N.H.on Rt38 thay have the K-31s and Terry or Bob will (Lay one away)
for a couple of bucks, till you come up with the rest! thats a good way to
have your name on one and great incentive to put an extra buck in the
piggy-bank on top of the dresser at the end of the day!! its less painfull
that way and you will surprise yourself on how fast you save it up that way
and how do you think the rest of us do it??????????? we all dont have cash
just laying around waiting to pounce on a good find! Also if you are at the Haverhill club after noon time tomorrow Sunday, you can shoot mine i just
got through loading 50Rnd,s for the Swiss Miss ! if not have a good 4TH

Take Care Sheriff Dudley

P.S Look for the Plate in the back window of a silver P/U that say,s
United States Air Force on it Thats Me!!

SD,

What's Terry asking for htem?

What is the condition of the stocks? [I already have a K31, that's why I ask this questions! [frown] ]

Swiss palm Swell

Terry had some nice ones with decent wood for $140. but you must have an FFL so one of the major outfits just got a shipment in and the price is still good for the FFL guys, S.D.

$140 is a good price, about the same as mail-order (if they will ship here). Don't understand the need for FFL to buy from Terry, we can all buy long guns in NH with a LTC. Regardless, I have the C&R FFL as well (dealer should also insist on seeing a LTC as well).

Sounds like a field trip is in order!

LenS said:
$140 is a good price, about the same as mail-order (if they will ship here). Don't understand the need for FFL to buy from Terry,
You dont have to have a FFl to buy from terry, you are right that we can
buy in N.H. with our LTC and call first cause thay go out as fast as he gets them in, but he is allways geting in new stock!! S.D.

SD,

Thanks for the info. Yes, Terry's shop is a long drive for me, so I wouldn't go there unless I spoke with Terry first and made sure that he has what I want for a price I'm willing to pay.

FWIW, Aim Surplus is advertising K31's "Best we've ever had". I think the price is $149. I've aready got a couple nice ones but others might be interested.
Jack

sheriff dudley said:
Hay d-pac have you been to Collectors-/-Affordable Firearms? in Pelham
N.H.on Rt38 thay have the K-31s and Terry or Bob will (Lay one away)
for a couple of bucks, till you come up with the rest! thats a good way to
have your name on one and great incentive to put an extra buck in the
piggy-bank on top of the dresser at the end of the day!! its less painfull
that way and you will surprise yourself on how fast you save it up that way
and how do you think the rest of us do it??????????? we all dont have cash
just laying around waiting to pounce on a good find! Also if you are at the Haverhill club after noon time tomorrow Sunday, you can shoot mine i just
got through loading 50Rnd,s for the Swiss Miss ! if not have a good 4TH

Take Care Sheriff Dudley

P.S Look for the Plate in the back window of a silver P/U that say,s
United States Air Force on it Thats Me!!

Man I am always a day late :) I was out golfing Sunday till after 1pm then relaxed the remainder of the day. If the weather holds out I may hit the range on the 4th.

Are the ones at Terry's shop stamped with the large Century stamp on the receiver, or the small Samco stamp near the muzzle?
Just asking out of curiousity, i'm really looking for older Swiss rifles like a 96/11. [wink]

Aim surplus has the swiss for $149 yup its the best they ever seen so far so they said and i'm sure they probably are too. I guess the value on the ones we already have just went up too.

My best looking swiss k31 came from Samco so far, with Aim being a close second on the first batch.

Now we have a second batch of swiss rifles. Some did say there maybe some really nice ones comming soon much better than we been seeing. I doubted it but i guess i was wrong but i haven't seen them yet. This latest batch is priced too high for me.

Last edited:
Swiss Palm Swell

Havent seen any 96/11s up there recentley but StateLine guns in Plastow N.H. has some nice-clean K-31s about 8 or 9 of them in the rack, and some
extra nice 24/47s for $179. S.D.

Back
Top Bottom