• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Looking for a Swiss 1911 long rifle

SKS Ray

NES Member
Popular distributor is sold out and to be honest I'm not sure they'll be getting any more.
If anyone here has a source, pm me.
Do not post distributors here.

Certainly a good time to buy one of these with the good supply of ammo that has been available over the last several months.

Just now getting to this thread...

Have you checked out Pack and Postal in Lancaster, MA? They may have a couple. You can give them a ring M-F, 10-5 and they can confirm what they have and condition.

1911 long rifles have become very hard to find. All leads turned to dead ends so I ended up ordering a 96/11 for now.

The last 1911s I found where from XXXX they where 350-400$ as you seen the few places that have them want much more.

I'm always poking around.

Collectors in Stoneham has one, been there for a while too so you could probably make a deal...

31289 Schmidt-Rubin M1911 rifle 7.5mm blue $649.99

Did you find one yet? Have you written Santa Claus?[smile]

T

Edit:

Oh, we're still looking for you and there you go, posting it in the December acquisitions and not here? Sheesh.

P3, #28 for those who want to see.

Last edited:
Did you find one yet? Have you written Santa Claus?[smile]

T

Edit:

Oh, we're still looking for you and there you go, posting it in the December acquisitions and not here? Sheesh.

P3, #28 for those who want to see.

That's a 96/11 I posted. I ended up settling and ordering one of those. I'll find a 1911 someday but for now the Swiss long rifle itch has been scratched.

Back
Top Bottom