Supressor question and advice

I have a TX-22 which comes with an adapter if you want a supressor. I use my TX22 for bowling pins shoots and wondering what a suppressor would add as far as improvement? What about the weight difference? Control etc? Which suppressor would you buy for it?

Thanks

It adds some weight to the muzzle for sure. I run my TX22 with my DA Mask HD. I can’t say how it would affect shooting bowling pins. It tames the recoil in my opinion because of the added muzzle weight. I have the Mask and the tbac takedown22. Mask is slightly heavier and just slightly wider in diameter than the tbac.

Only point would be sound suppression and the ability to shoot without ear protection. Dead Air Mask or Oculus seem to be top choices.

I’ve shot .22 suppressed. Well worth it.

And yes. The extra weight cuts the recoil to almost nothing. IMG_5566.png

I have a TX-22 which comes with an adapter if you want a supressor. I use my TX22 for bowling pins shoots and wondering what a suppressor would add as far as improvement? What about the weight difference? Control etc? Which suppressor would you buy for it?

Thanks
For me a jealousy factor.

Thanks

If it is for a pin shoot, probably no benefit. Any benefit of not wearing ear pro will be negated by the other uncivilized people there. They do make the gun nose heavy, so transitioning from one target to the next might be slower, but for pins, the transition isn't much at all.

I like the Dead Air Mask. Has been a lot of fun on my 2011 and I would definitely recommend having one.

2011 can.jpg

Back
Top Bottom