• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Suppressors in MA with 07 FFL

Hi all,

I've been pondering purchasing vacation property up in NH, and it occurred to me that this would open up some possibilities as far as getting an FFL. Obviously in MA, state law restricts your ability to operate as a home based business, but in NH, you don't have those constraints.

I know ATF doesn't take kindly to people getting their non-C&R FFLs for hobbyist purposes, but let's assume I actually plan on engaging in commerce here and can satisfy whatever requirements they have.

Based on my reading of the law, if I have an 07 FFL, would I be able to legally own suppressors in MA? It certainly sounds to me like I would be: General Law - Part IV, Title I, Chapter 269, Section 10A

Hi all,

I've been pondering purchasing vacation property up in NH, and it occurred to me that this would open up some possibilities as far as getting an FFL. Obviously in MA, state law restricts your ability to operate as a home based business, but in NH, you don't have those constraints.

I know ATF doesn't take kindly to people getting their non-C&R FFLs for hobbyist purposes, but let's assume I actually plan on engaging in commerce here and can satisfy whatever requirements they have.

Based on my reading of the law, if I have an 07 FFL, would I be able to legally own suppressors in MA? It certainly sounds to me like I would be: General Law - Part IV, Title I, Chapter 269, Section 10A
Check out the different threads on this. Jack.

If your a Member, call G.O.A.L. Their legal team should be able to answer your question.
If your not a member, see above.

Back
Top Bottom