• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Sunday hunting hearing sept 18 results?

Most places I've ever walked/hiked in MA had marked trails I stayed on and enough foot traffic that no hunter would be dumb enough to try to find an animal anywhere near there. For many years it never even occurred to me that people were in the same woods as me with shotguns. The "but mah childrenz!" argument is incredibly selfish and downright ignorant.

I agree that if I find a heavy or even moderate traveled path by walkers, horse riders or whatever, as a hunter that is the last place I want to be.

they're not open at 530pm on Saturday either.

I'm pretty sure you can buy cars on Sunday.

you can buy a car on Sunday,

just spoke with fish and game and they said that Sunday hunting will be open, but only for hand to deer combat. And you can't use brass knuckles.

It's probably been said but NY, VT and NH all have Sunday hunting.
NY made the move about 10 years ago when they just were not getting the deer kill numbers they wanted.
They also opened almost all of the state to rifle hunting and changed opening day from a Monday to Saturday.

But MA? Hell no. I think they hate hunters and wouldn't do anything to encourage more hunting and active hunters........

Back
Top Bottom