Sums It Up Nicely

i am a mall ninja, wannabe operator. carrying a gun makes me feel like a real man.

i watch too many action movies so i guess i'm one of the good guys in that sense. i even dream about it.

because I like guns! They blow holes in sh%t and make the odds in my favor when some punk wants to mess with me.[smile]

Yikes. Hope it worked out for the best.

He was weird, and in my space.. He walked way too close, and seemed to be in every single aisle I was in.. When I turned around, he was right behind me, when I turned a corner, he was right in front of me.. That guy had my hair standing on end.. It worked out, because my husband walked in, and I told him to watch the guy so I could get what I needed.. [laugh]

He was weird, and in my space.. He walked way too close, and seemed to be in every single aisle I was in.. When I turned around, he was right behind me, when I turned a corner, he was right in front of me.. That guy had my hair standing on end.. It worked out, because my husband walked in, and I told him to watch the guy so I could get what I needed.. [laugh]

But I thought you've met blitz1?

I carry a gun because I have a small penis and got picked on a lot in high school.[smile]

Blitz, how did you hack Gregs username? [shocked]

I carry a gun because carrying of concealed daggers, double edged knives, brass knuckles, nunchuks, shotguns, crossbows, saps, blowguns, stun guns and zoobows are a felony in Massachusetts.

Last edited:
Because crime around Boston has gotten reddiculous....police arrive for mop up duty (no disrepect, but you can't be everywhere at every moment).....and you know what? It's my right. Whether people want to realize or not, defending one's life means being sufficiently armed to do so. Bad people don't care about gun laws....Cain didn't need a gun to kill Able.

Back
Top Bottom