• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Subway is banning the open carry of firearms in restaurants across the nation

Not sure about my Lowell geography,
but I think they reused the burger chain neon sign?
7838404796_05cd309427_c.jpg

DUH.jpg
Lol. You are sooooo close... it scares me.

Why would you go to subway when you can get a better sub at any mom and pop pizza joint for about the same price?

this..
there is not a single independent pizza place that does not care about their product and service..

subway is a mass market, cookie cutter mass produced franchise. It seems they use the lowest rung mystery “meat” products..

I would not be overly surprised if all of their “meat” was not some sort of tofu or soy based products.

I love the ads they produce about $5 foot longs, showing over stuffed subs. When you buy the $5 foot long it is the skimpiest filled sub ever. They say fresh, yet the crap gets delivered in a refrigerated Sysco truck.

The Littleton Subway has its own eat in space.
True, but 3 of the 5 next closest are all inside other stores.

The one in Lincoln is stand-alone, and all the locals will warn you to not eat there.

Those located inside the area Jiffy Marts are clean.

Subway may not be to everyone's taste, but I've never had a problem with them. If you're traveling, it's a lot better than the hot grease patty you get from McD/BK. The Italian BMT is my favorite, although I admit I only get a Subway once a year or so.

Lol. You are sooooo close... it scares me.
I tried more than 5 minutes to find an animated GIF, but no joy.

First time I saw that gas station, it was a waypoint for a group dinner at Southeast Asian.
When my colleague described the sign, she made a flicking motion
with her index and middle fingers moving in unison. It's become the de rigeur symbol -
"Haffners: It Kicks <flick><flick>". LOL

SEA's chicken entrees would have a little more gristle than other places...

...but a wonderful menu. The Anglo owner was a Viet Nam vet,
and had worked in PDP-8 Engineering. I miss it.

Definitely a great sign. <flick><flick>[wink]
Now I'm gonna say "Haffners: It Flicks"

True, but 3 of the 5 next closest are all inside other stores.

The one in Lincoln is stand-alone, and all the locals will warn you to not eat there.

Those located inside the area Jiffy Marts are clean.

Subway may not be to everyone's taste, but I've never had a problem with them. If you're traveling, it's a lot better than the hot grease patty you get from McD/BK. The Italian BMT is my favorite, although I admit I only get a Subway once a year or so.

I've never had a problem with them either and only eat there every so often. Like you, it is always an Italian BMT on Herb & Cheese bread. There aren't a whole lotta choice up here. Some of the pizza places are hit or miss sandwich wise.

I love the ads they produce about $5 foot longs, showing over stuffed subs. When you buy the $5 foot long it is the skimpiest filled sub ever. They say fresh, yet the crap gets delivered in a refrigerated Sysco truck.

Huh, where did you think they got it from? Killed it out back and threw it into a slicer? [rolleyes]

since EVERY SUBWAY is a franchise shop....i am not sure if the corporate headquarters can dictate this. Seems like the local franchisee would have a say in it.

Back
Top Bottom