• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Subway crowd in DC runs in terror as off-duty FBI agent fatally shoots armed man who shoved him - pair grapple and fall over wall

Reptile

NES Member
  • Cameras captured the moment a fight broke out between an off-duty FBI agent and Troy Bullock, 28, at the Metro Center station in Washington DC
  • During their fight, Bullock pushes the unidentified agent against a low wall, causing them both to fall eight feet below
  • As commuters rushed to the scene, the FBI agent fatally shot Bullock, who police said was also carrying a gun
  • The gunfire sent the subway station into chaos as residents fled in terror
  • The agent is currently recovering from serious injuries as the police and FBI investigate the shooting

Commuters fled in terror after an off-duty FBI agent fatally shot a man who got into a fight with him which escalated when they fell eight feet onto the subway platform.

Newly released surveillance footage from the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority shows the moment Troy Bullock, 28, shoved an off-duty FBI agent who has yet to be named, at the Metro Center station on Wednesday.

The agent pushes Bullock back, and the men proceed to struggle before Bullock charges at the official, pushing them both off a platform and falling to another one below.
Continues...

Looks like Troy was reaching for something on the agent. Maybe they knew each other?

Commuters fled in terror after an off-duty FBI agent fatally shot a man who got into a fight with him which escalated when they fell eight feet onto the subway platform.

Newly released surveillance footage from the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority shows the moment Troy Bullock, 28, shoved an off-duty FBI agent who has yet to be named, at the Metro Center station on Wednesday.

The agent pushes Bullock back, and the men proceed to struggle before Bullock charges at the official, pushing them both off a platform and falling to another one below.
Continues...
Why does the news story call the agent an "official" if he was off-duty?

I do not believe the resolution on those cameras is that low
Facial recognition is too valuable in a DC subway station

Either they purposely mute the image resolution to cover up what really happened or they mute it to keep the tech secret
Also "off-duty"....... yeah ok

Either they purposely mute the image resolution to cover up what really happened or they mute it to keep the tech secret
I'm sure DC's version of the T has a budget and is run just as poorly. Like I said in the Worcester shoot thread, most security cameras suck ass

Why is it that unbelievable? I doubt anyone important rides that thing.

Sounds like Gang-on-Gang crime. 🤔

Yes. The Federal Bureau of Investigation is a ruthless gang... and these are their Colors:

View attachment 696404
ísak-orri-gang-gang.gif

Back
Top Bottom