STUPID HUNTER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broc

NES Member
so, i was in Braintree the other day, and saw a dude with a deer on the roof of his car. legs hanging out and some blood.

This was near the train station, and there was a mother with a little kid walking by, and she looked horrified.

If you kill a deer, dont sport it on the roof of your car, there are already enough anti gun and anti hunting tree lovers, and driving around like that doesnt help. And dont forget the fact that its not good for the meat.

anyways, dont be stupid.

by the way, it was a small deer, not even worth shooting.

peta_rabbits.jpg

so, i was in Braintree the other day, and saw a dude with a deer on the roof of his car. legs hanging out and some blood.

This was near the train station, and there was a mother with a little kid walking by, and she looked horrified.

If you kill a deer, dont sport it on the roof of your car, there are already enough anti gun and anti hunting tree lovers, and driving around like that doesnt help. And dont forget the fact that its not good for the meat.

anyways, dont be stupid.

Last edited by a moderator:
When I have a deer on the roof, I get my kicks by going thru a drive thru and ordering a burger and "a bag of acorns for my buddy on the roof" Frig them all. When Lance shot his first bull moose, he drove around for weeks with the bloody head on the roof. Jack.

Does this mean I should hide my steaks and pork chops underneath the oreos in the cart, incase some poor little kid sees that meat is, indeed, a dead animal?

I had a similar experience recently. I was shopping and in the back of the store this guy dressed in white clearly had blood on him and there--right out in the open--was all sorts of animal parts on display. I actually talked to the guy and he seemed nice enough so I bought some. Tasted fantastic by the way, but don't tell anyone [rolleyes]

WTF over.

WTF was he suppose to do with it?

11. TRANSPORTATION: The carcass of a deer shall not be transported or under a person's control in a motor vehicle unless the carcass is open to view. The entire carcass need not be displayed as long as a portion of the carcass is readily visible. However, after the deer has been checked at an official check station and an official metal seal affixed, the deer no longer need be open to view.

Actually, you have to keep the deer in view until you get it to the weigh station to be tagged. It is illegal to hide the deer in your trunk.

Nature is tough. Too bad.

If you kill a deer, dont sport it on the roof of your car, there are already enough anti gun and anti hunting tree lovers, and driving around like that doesnt help.
1) You have to keep the deer visible until tagged.
2) You have to drive it to the weigh station to be tagged.
3) Therefore, you have to drive around with the deer visible to other drivers.
4) Take up your whining with MassWildlife.

anyways, dont be stupid.
He wasn't being stupid. He was obeying the law.

Venison is venison, and small deer actually taste better.

Last edited:
If I have to deal with Deval / Martha and I didn't like seeing that then they have to deal with the site of dead animals. Besides I'm sure mommy lets the kid watch the news where he's seen a dead human or two.

The deer should be propped up in the front seat and decorated with a scarf and a stylish hat. Sunglasses are preferred, but optional.

Seriously, WTF?

anyways, dont be stupid.

This post is stupid....

So what was he supposed to do with his deer, troll? Put it in his effing pocket.
I swear, is this all we do now? Worry about what some anti will think while we are legally doing what we do?
You know what I think of anti's? Eff 'em.

This thread should be renamed: "Stupid Poster."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom